Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Kanye west is a fool (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=10445)

KSGregman 09-14-2009 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 265277)
I heard Maynard from Tool is a tool. But he is in a band named Tool so I forgot where I was going with this.....

Maynard from Tool is a genius....I'm sure he'd have some advice for Mr. West.....

LEARN TO SWIM!!!!!!!!

OneNotSoSickPsycho 09-14-2009 11:38 AM

I have been hearing about this shit since it happened...saw the youtube videos, and although I think what kanye did was really fucked up, I too think it was all staged. One of my friends said that kanye and taylor were making a song together (or already did). So all this bullshit was probably staged so that they can both be well known and then everyone will listen to their song and make a big fucking deal about how they "made up".

It makes sense. Kanye is always a douche bucket, and people keep buying his music anyway. He doesn't care how he's known, as long as he keeps making money.
Frankly, I think he's a fucking genius. Still a major douchebag, but a genius.

tommymac 09-14-2009 11:39 AM

Rapper and genius are 2 words that done belong together :lol:

Tom

Kaneman 09-14-2009 11:40 AM

This bullshit is on the front page of CNN right now. This is how gullible MTV executives think the MTV watching population is...and I guess they're right.

tommymac 09-14-2009 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 265289)
This bullshit is on the front page of CNN right now. This is how gullible MTV executives think the MTV watching population is...and I guess they're right.

You know theyr egullible, MTV went from playing videos and promotin gmusic to a bunch of wannabe reality shows and god knows what else and the sheep eat it up and want more.

First it was bad to say youre old enough to remember tv before cable but now you can say you remember when MTV actualy played videos.

Tom

Papa_Complex 09-14-2009 11:44 AM

West can't seem to behave at awards shows, so perhaps he should simply be banned from awards shows?

HokieDNA01 09-14-2009 11:46 AM

This reminds me of when the Rage Against the Machine guy climbed the stage and they had to drag him down....good stuff

Homeslice 09-14-2009 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papa_Complex (Post 265291)
West can't seem to behave at awards shows, so perhaps he should simply be banned from awards shows?

Why ban people who make more people tune in to see what he'll do?

All staged. :td:

neebelung 09-14-2009 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneNotSoSickPsycho (Post 265286)
Frankly, I think he's a fucking genius. Still a major douchebag, but a genius.

Ya mean like genius in the Jessica Simpson sense, i.e. play up her stupidity so people keep talking about how stupid she is? :lol:

I'd buy that angle, except I really DO think Jessica Simpson is an idiot, and I really DO think Kanye is an asshole. :lol: (but they obviously have genius marketing people working for them, telling them what attributes to play up in order to remain "relevant." :lol: )

OneNotSoSickPsycho 09-14-2009 12:01 PM

Lol yes, that's exactly what I mean. We all know kanye isn't a REAL genius. just his concept of knowing this shit would be a big deal and make him more famous is genius. That's all.