Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Track (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Track Day Rider Gear (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=238)

Mr Lefty 03-03-2008 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DLIT (Post 6174)
i'm at work and will forget to by the time I get home (2330).

well how bout this... DON'T FUCKING FORGET! :lol:

DLIT 03-03-2008 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 6177)
well how bout this... DON'T FUCKING FORGET! :lol:

How 'bout you eat a bag of dicks.

Mr Lefty 03-03-2008 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DLIT (Post 6183)
How 'bout you eat a bag of dicks.

:lol: that reminds me of my TI... he told another trainee he looked like a bag of smashed assholes :lmao: I was laughing even while I was doing the pushups for laughing :lol:

DLIT 03-03-2008 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 6187)
:lol: that reminds me of my TI... he told another trainee he looked like a bag of smashed assholes :lmao: I was laughing even while I was doing the pushups for laughing :lol:

We had one guy that was laughing too loud and my TI told him to go into the bathroom and flush the toilet 20 times. After each flush, he had to laugh out loud. We were all in the day room laughing our asses off. Even our TI was laughing. He had to stop him early because we were getting out of hand. It was towards the last week there or so, so it was more relaxed.

Mr Lefty 03-03-2008 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DLIT (Post 6189)
We had one guy that was laughing too loud and my TI told him to go into the bathroom and flush the toilet 20 times. After each flush, he had to laugh out loud. We were all in the day room laughing our asses off. Even our TI was laughing. He had to stop him early because we were getting out of hand. It was towards the last week there or so, so it was more relaxed.

:lol: I kinda wanna go back and be a TI... but I think I'd just bust out laughing at trainee dumbfuck when he screws up... :lol:

DLIT 03-03-2008 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 6192)
:lol: I kinda wanna go back and be a TI... but I think I'd just bust out laughing at trainee dumbfuck when he screws up... :lol:

I would either laugh too much or get fired for insulting their dumb asses too much.

Mr Lefty 03-03-2008 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DLIT (Post 6195)
I would either laugh too much or get fired for insulting their dumb asses too much.

yeah truly it'd probably be fired... I don't believe in that fucking time out bull shit

zortness 03-03-2008 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 6156)
nice... speak'n of Chappy... where is that mofo?

He came to the race in January at fontana to watch a few of us. He said he didn't have internet access for a while, but just this morning he posted on the 702sportbikes forums to say hi.

Rider 03-03-2008 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zortness (Post 6475)
He came to the race in January at fontana to watch a few of us. He said he didn't have internet access for a while, but just this morning he posted on the 702sportbikes forums to say hi.

Then send him a link.. :twfix:

Mr Lefty 03-03-2008 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zortness (Post 6475)

Nice... tell that fucker I say what's up!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 6477)
Then send him a link.. :twfix:

Hell yeah

his bike was :drool: