Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Northeast Riders (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   SE rally travel plans (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=13079)

tommymac 02-03-2010 10:54 PM

SE rally travel plans

Wanted to round up the guys from up this way and figure outt whos leaving and when so we can see about traveling togetther.

We also need to see whos going sol vs bringing people so we can see about reserving a cabin or something.

derf 02-03-2010 11:02 PM

Its too early for me to figure out any plans. As it stands I'm gonna ride down with Scott, Dave, and their respective ladies. However my bro has expressed interest in attending so no clue whats going on yet, I may just take my truck down and tow both our bikes in it

tommymac 02-03-2010 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derf (Post 331385)
Its too early for me to figure out any plans. As it stands I'm gonna ride down with Scott, Dave, and their respective ladies. However my bro has expressed interest in attending so no clue whats going on yet, I may just take my truck down and tow both our bikes in it

Are they riding or trailering? I figure I can catch up with everyone down in deleware or sometthing. I also wanted tot see what phx rider, rider and gasman ar eup to since we could possibly meet up on the road and also sort out whos sttaying with who.

derf 02-03-2010 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 331389)
Are they riding or trailering? I figure I can catch up with everyone down in deleware or sometthing. I also wanted tot see what phx rider, rider and gasman ar eup to since we could possibly meet up on the road and also sort out whos sttaying with who.

Driving in Scotts truck. If I'm riding I'm gonna make it a 2 day ride down and back.

Dave 02-03-2010 11:20 PM

yerp trailering. with vic's back probs it'd be impossible to make her ride that long

Mr Lefty 02-04-2010 12:11 AM

I'm gonna see about making a longer trip of it. Maybe try leaving the weekend prior and just ride and camp... Maybe meet up with someone and ride in together... Anyone want company? no triple digit spurts for me though...

tommymac 02-04-2010 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eBBs15 (Post 331415)
I'm gonna see about making a longer trip of it. Maybe try leaving the weekend prior and just ride and camp... Maybe meet up with someone and ride in together... Anyone want company? no triple digit spurts for me though...

Where and when ya comming from?

Mr Lefty 02-04-2010 12:24 AM

Mississippi and I'd be leaving...like the 28th or so. Only problem is I gotta do oil changes every 1000 miles...lol... That's like every other day for me.

dReWpY 02-04-2010 12:43 AM

Come to nasvhille for the night, I'm sure I can show you a good time on the roads and in town

tommymac 02-04-2010 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewpy (Post 331429)
Come to nasvhille for the night, I'm sure I can show you a good time on the roads and in town

Hmm its a thought, so long as you dont try to violate me or think I am t-homo :lol:

let me sort out my vacation time, I was anticipating the rally being longer so I may be up for leaving a day early.