Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Northeast Riders (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   CEO and Mondo... (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=1815)

DLIT 06-25-2008 06:22 PM

CEO and Mondo...

I'll be in town tonight at 11. Let's get boozed up Thursday night. I got CEO's number, I don't have yours, Mondo. PM it to me. Word to both your mothers.

NONE_too_SOFT 06-25-2008 08:20 PM

jealous. IF theres anything i'd like to do tonight, its get boozed up (more)

DLIT 06-26-2008 12:33 AM

I'm here (wifeless) for my bro's 30th b-day. I told myself that I will do nothing but binge drink the entire time I'm here. That's 5 solid days of boozing. And it'd be cool to meet up with ceo and Mondo.

ceo012384 06-26-2008 09:58 AM

WHat bar were you at last night? I was just getting home last night when you called... I partially remember talking to you. Now I'm at work and feel like poop :lol:

We'll meet up tonight for sure. I've got some plans with a couple local riders to get some wings and chill a bit, then go out drinking... I have to check that the plans are still in place. You best join me.

DLIT 06-26-2008 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceo012384 (Post 52641)
WHat bar were you at last night? I was just getting home last night when you called... I partially remember talking to you. Now I'm at work and feel like poop :lol:

We'll meet up tonight for sure. I've got some plans with a couple local riders to get some wings and chill a bit, then go out drinking... I have to check that the plans are still in place. You best join me.

I'll join ya for the wings a bit first, too. I'm picking up my rental in a bit, seeing some fam and I'll be free around 7 or 8.

DLIT 06-27-2008 10:01 AM

Some broad smacked my face last night. HILARIOUS!

Rider 06-27-2008 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DLIT (Post 52781)
Some broad smacked my face last night. HILARIOUS!

You shouldn't have had your face between her tits then.:idk:

DLIT 06-27-2008 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 52790)
You shouldn't have had your face between her tits then.:idk:

She was walking with a new Ensign (O1 in the Navy). They were behind us and I heard her call us fags so I turned around and delivered an awesome verbal abuse session 6 inches from her face, made her cry and shit. I called her everything short of cunt. It was remarkable. Good times had by all.

Rider 06-27-2008 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DLIT (Post 52792)
She was walking with a new Ensign (O1 in the Navy). They were behind us and I heard her call us fags so I turned around and delivered an awesome verbal abuse session 6 inches from her face, made her cry and shit. I called her everything short of cunt. It was remarkable. Good times had by all.

You're the man. :rockwoot:

DLIT 06-27-2008 10:27 AM

I'm not really proud of it but that girl needed to hear that shit, the ignorant bitch. I think she smacked me shortly after I called her that. It was cool having an officer appologizing repeatedly to me though.