Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Events (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   September Rally/BRP? (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=21542)

Gas Man 07-17-2012 05:01 AM

I'd be out that weekend as well. I am on duty that weekend and filling in Labor Day weekend as well, so I can't get this weekend I'm working off as co-worker will be still on vacay/time off.

I however, don't have much going on in sep otherwise.

Perhaps sence Ebbs can't take time off to go somewhere, maybe we should go to him. LOL

Trip 07-17-2012 07:39 AM

Any other weekends good for you, Avery? LOL

Turbo Ghost 07-17-2012 09:04 AM

I might be able to make it then. I'll have to look at my shooting schedule when I get home to be sure. We wrap in Oct. so, there's a good chance Sept. will be booked but, I'll check to be sure.

Captain Morgan 07-17-2012 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 516046)
Any other weekends good for you, Avery? LOL

August 9 to 13 and October 4 to 8. I only have one weekend per month where I don't have my daughter for 5 days straight.

tommymac 07-17-2012 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Morgan (Post 516083)
August 9 to 13 and October 4 to 8. I only have one weekend per month where I don't have my daughter for 5 days straight.

Not sure wifey will let me disappear twice so soon but that weekend in october may work for me. if I dont do the MM in sept then I am a def a go.

Turbo Ghost 07-17-2012 04:24 PM

As of right now, I'm good for the Sept. 8th weekend. Of course, shooting schedules can change but, I should be able to work something out since it's so close anyway. Work it out and let me know the final verdict and I'll go from there!

Trip 07-17-2012 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Morgan (Post 516083)

Can anyone else do October 4-8?

tommymac 07-17-2012 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 516090)
Can anyone else do October 4-8?

Most likley, my ER days for then dont have to be in yet so I can schedule that weekend off.

Turbo Ghost 07-17-2012 08:30 PM

I'm scheduled for re-shoots that weekend but, may still be able to make it if none of my scenes need fixing.

Mr Lefty 07-17-2012 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 516044)
I'd be out that weekend as well. I am on duty that weekend and filling in Labor Day weekend as well, so I can't get this weekend I'm working off as co-worker will be still on vacay/time off.

I however, don't have much going on in sep otherwise.

Perhaps sence Ebbs can't take time off to go somewhere, maybe we should go to him. LOL

Thanks for the thought... but it's pointless, 1. because I have no idea what I'll be doing weekend to weekend (they like to drop shit on us the week of) and 2. it's fucking Mississippi... the roads are fucking straight and boring... dual sporting is even boring down here, but at least there's gravel/dirt roads to tear up.

Maybe next year we can do a Colorado Rally... ya'll can stay at my place... and hit up the mountain roads!