Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Events (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   September Rally/BRP? (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=21542)

tommymac 07-18-2012 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 516121)
I was hoping for more of a challenge, so I am looking into another rally now. I wanted something where there is actually a winner, not one of these new age everybody gets a medal things.

I think you do amass points on these rallies. If anything would be a good introduction fo rme into the bigger rallies, as i would like to do some of the iron butt rallies down the road. Maybe this year if I do head down to the BRP with you guys I will take the long way and get an IB patch out of it.

Trip 07-18-2012 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 516122)
I think you do amass points on these rallies. If anything would be a good introduction fo rme into the bigger rallies, as i would like to do some of the iron butt rallies down the road. Maybe this year if I do head down to the BRP with you guys I will take the long way and get an IB patch out of it.

Everyone pretty much finishes with max points.

tommymac 07-18-2012 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 516132)
Everyone pretty much finishes with max points.

cool, so I will be a winner :lol:

Gas Man 07-18-2012 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 516090)
Can anyone else do October 4-8?

Nope... I screwed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Lefty (Post 516102)
Thanks for the thought... but it's pointless, 1. because I have no idea what I'll be doing weekend to weekend (they like to drop shit on us the week of) and 2. it's fucking Mississippi... the roads are fucking straight and boring... dual sporting is even boring down here, but at least there's gravel/dirt roads to tear up.

Maybe next year we can do a Colorado Rally... ya'll can stay at my place... and hit up the mountain roads!

Ok Prince Lefty. I'd love to take you up on that in Colorado.

Trip 08-19-2012 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Morgan (Post 516083)
August 9 to 13 and October 4 to 8. I only have one weekend per month where I don't have my daughter for 5 days straight.

Is this really the only two weekends you can do something? Me and Kyle want to go back up to the BRP and run some of the forest roads, was going to see if you and derf wanted to come run some dirt with us. Anyone else that wants to run dirt is more than welcome too or if you don't, don't mind hanging out/going ride other roads while we ride dirt too.

I definitely can't do October 8th weekend though, unless I want my nuts cut off though. That's my wife's birthday.

What about September?

Captain Morgan 08-20-2012 10:32 AM

Sept 6 to 10 is only time available for me. I only have one weekend each month where I am without my daughter for 5 straight days.

Gas Man 08-21-2012 11:42 AM

I've got some time off in Sep... but since this is adding up to a dirt love trip, I'll sit back and see what you guys come up with.

tommymac 08-21-2012 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 518464)
I've got some time off in Sep... but since this is adding up to a dirt love trip, I'll sit back and see what you guys come up with.

if this doesnt come together, I may still do the moto marathon in NY if I can get anyone to go, or would be up for a trip where ever since I have that week off.

Switch 12-06-2012 08:23 PM

That was pretty fun guys.