Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   For Sale (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Wtb: Busa (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=1120)

dReWpY 04-20-2008 10:51 AM

Wtb: Busa

this is not for me, promise, but i got a buddy looking for a busa... if anyone knows of one, let me know...

and no i cant talk him out of it, he is one of those ppl... i tried
:hs:

OneSickPsycho 04-20-2008 12:46 PM

Liar... you don't have any friends.

dReWpY 04-20-2008 12:49 PM

:bs: and what the fuck are you mother fucker, a figment of my imagination, it would take one hellva acid trip to imagine the windsor and west virginer ride

OneSickPsycho 04-20-2008 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewpy (Post 34216)
:bs: and what the fuck are you mother fucker, a figment of my imagination, it would take one hellva acid trip to imagine the windsor and west virginer ride

I'm the exception... and no way in hell do I want a Busa.

dReWpY 04-20-2008 01:07 PM

why not ur in the land of krome avenue and straight roads? :lol:

eh, its for a buddy from highschool he had a zx11 and maybe put in three years what we put on in three days and he wants a stretched busa, cause he doesnt want it coming back into his face cause it has 189 hp

:bs: if im lying im dying....
i told him to look for a -99 cause they didnt have the speed limiter and he said he was looking for a newer one because he wanted FI not carb'ed... if i thought he would actually ride more i would help him with his ways, but you dont really need to know much when your just sitting on it in a parking lot, you can throw numbers around and no one will second guess you

OneSickPsycho 04-20-2008 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewpy (Post 34220)
why not ur in the land of krome avenue and straight roads? :lol:

eh, its for a buddy from highschool he had a zx11 and maybe put in three years what we put on in three days and he wants a stretched busa, cause he doesnt want it coming back into his face cause it has 189 hp

:bs: if im lying im dying....
i told him to look for a 98-99 cause they didnt have the speed limiter and he said he was looking for a newer one because he wanted FI not carb'ed... if i thought he would actually ride more i would help him with his ways, but you dont really need to know much when your just sitting on it in a parking lot, you can throw numbers around and no one will second guess you

:lol: Your friend sucks.

dReWpY 04-20-2008 01:12 PM

he is one of the guys that cant be told he is wrong, so i just let him go on his way

OneSickPsycho 04-20-2008 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewpy (Post 34223)
he is one of the guys that cant be told he is wrong, so i just let him go on his way

I'd hardly say I'm hardcore... You, and the mileage you put on... pretty hardcore...

I'm glad I can admit when I'm wrong... It's just a realy good thing that I never have to worry about that happening!

dReWpY 04-20-2008 01:24 PM

wanna hear something fucked up, i get a txt from my dad and its of his bike and my gramps bike, they rode to maryland to pick up a set of turn signals for the bmw... 1200 mile roound trip for turn signals
oh and my gramps wanted to try on a pair of riding pants they had

OneSickPsycho 04-20-2008 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewpy (Post 34233)
wanna hear something fucked up, i get a txt from my dad and its of his bike and my gramps bike, they rode to maryland to pick up a set of turn signals for the bmw... 1200 mile roound trip for turn signals
oh and my gramps wanted to try on a pair of riding pants they had

There's something wrong with the Peacock's. You guys just aren't wired right. Seriously.