Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   TWFix Merchandise (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   TWFix T-Shirts (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=1026)

Mrs. Colleen 05-21-2008 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoJoYZF (Post 45234)
Say what you will, but thats not whats going on in my head:drool:

:lol: :lol:
Quote:

Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT (Post 45240)
heres an idea, send me some pics of you without a shirt on and i'll fire up photoshop and paint it on.

Hold your breathe...I'll get right on that! :wink:

the chi 05-22-2008 11:58 AM

oh holy hell...i will get on it, things have been crazy all week and I havent had the chance...

FYI ladies...the tshirts are VERY short and they run rather small...luckily I have no torso so the shirt looks okay, but for anyone with an actual torso and boobs, need longer shirts and perhaps a larger size than normal...like I told Ebbs, looks like these t's were made with tiny lil asian women in mind...

NONE_too_SOFT 05-22-2008 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rae (Post 45369)
oh holy hell...i will get on it, things have been crazy all week and I havent had the chance...

FYI ladies...the tshirts are VERY short and they run rather small...luckily I have no torso so the shirt looks okay, but for anyone with an actual torso and boobs, need longer shirts and perhaps a larger size than normal...like I told Ebbs, looks like these t's were made with tiny lil asian women in mind...

mmmm tiny little asian women.

JoJoYZF 05-22-2008 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT (Post 45379)
mmmm tiny little asian women.

Hell yeah

ceo012384 05-22-2008 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 45175)
pics of TWFix shirts are being withheld, BAN. It's against TWFix ethics. TWFix is adopting an emeter type device, but we are losing the meter part. We are just going to run current through you.

WHAT ARE YOUR CRIMES?!?!?!?!

ceo012384 05-23-2008 12:09 AM

BTW Ebbs did you get my shirts? Aka will they be with Nick @ the rally? TIA.

Mr Lefty 05-23-2008 12:32 AM

no I didn't place any orders... still waiting for more people to order... I only have 6 shirts that people have given me money for... 4 more they need to get back to me about... we need at least 10 more shirts to be ordered for me to get a good deal... or basicly nothing will be going back to the forum...

Trip 05-23-2008 07:40 AM

lame, order more shirts people

Mr Lefty 05-23-2008 07:43 AM

I'll probably order a few myself... a couple for me and a couple for my bro... so that'll add to it... but at most we have 15 orders 6 firm, 9 tentitive...

Trip 05-23-2008 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 45532)
I'll probably order a few myself... a couple for me and a couple for my bro... so that'll add to it... but at most we have 15 orders 6 firm, 9 tentitive...

I will probably put in for a few more as well. I just been way too busy trying to get the business cards done, the house, my new position at work, getting more stickers which I have yet to do and I desperately need to do that, someone send me a pm at 1pm to call the sticker guys, and trying to find time to ride.