Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Sports Bar (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   Penn State Yo Marko (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=20524)

tached1000rr 11-08-2011 10:05 PM

Penn State Yo Marko

Anyone following this story? Marko, you got any inside info??

Homeslice 11-08-2011 10:12 PM

Turns out they knew back in 1998, not just 2002.

Trip 11-08-2011 10:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Go Pedos!

Particle Man 11-08-2011 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 498183)
Go Pedos!

:lol: yep

Trip 11-08-2011 10:41 PM

Florida has players stealing laptops, Auburn is buying players, LSU is having players beat the shit out of people.....Penn State....yeah their coaches are raping male children in the ass.

I am glad to be in the SEC. HA HA HA HA

tached1000rr 11-08-2011 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 498185)
Florida has players stealing laptops, Auburn is buying players, LSU is having players beat the shit out of people.....Penn State....yeah their coaches are raping male children in the ass.

:lol Gives a new meaning to "BIG TEN"

Porkchop 11-08-2011 11:39 PM

Quote:

:lol A Facebook post earlier said "USC bought houses, Auburn bought Cam Newton, Ohio State bought tatoos, The U bought prostitiutes, Penn State rapes children.... which one is not like the others....

Particle Man 11-09-2011 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tached1000rr (Post 498186)
:lol Gives a new meaning to "BIG TEN"

Hahahaha :lol:

tached1000rr 11-09-2011 10:29 PM

Report just in Paterno fired.....

We may need to check on Marko....

Kaneman 11-10-2011 10:54 AM

Let me give a pre-emptive fuck you to anyone who comes on here trying to support that piece of shit Paterno or any of his flunkies.

Homeslice 11-10-2011 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 498447)
Let me give a pre-emptive fuck you to anyone who comes on here trying to support that piece of shit Paterno or any of his flunkies.

What is the big hate, other than of course the child abuse thing?

Kaneman 11-10-2011 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 498451)
What is the big hate, other than of course the child abuse thing?

All the people supporting Joe Paterno are pissing me off this morning.

Particle Man 11-10-2011 12:21 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 498455)
All the people supporting Joe Paterno are pissing me off this morning.

Buncha fucking whiners for sure.

udman 11-10-2011 12:41 PM

Penn State Scandal: Rumor Claims Sandusky “Pimped Out” Boys to Rich Donors
Zac Wassink

By Zac Wassink, Yahoo! Contributor Network 2 hours, 25 minutes ago

Just when you thought the Penn State child sex-abuse scandal couldn't possibly get any worse, we may have just scratched the surface. Joe Paterno being fired could be just the start of arguably the biggest downfall in the history of college athletics.

Pittsburgh radio personality Mark Madden, who penned a column for the Beaver County Times back in April of this year named "Sandusky a State secret," a column which foreshadowed the recent scandal which has absolutely gutted those of us in the Penn State family, was a guest on the Dennis & Callahan Morning Show on WEEI sports talk radio out of Boston on Thursday morning. During his appearance, Madden, who has been mostly right regarding this issue from the very start, dropped what can only be called a bombshell, an announcement which could mean far more than the end of Joe Paterno's career.

Madden stated that two "prominent columnists" are currently investigating a rumor that Jerry Sandusky's Second Mile Foundation, a non-profit organization aimed to serve underprivileged youths, was "pimping out young boys to rich (Penn State) donors." Madden went on to say that Jerry Sandusky was told by those running the show at Penn State football that Sandusky had to retire after allegations made in 1998 that the defensive coordinator was guilty of "improper conduct with an underage male." Sandusky, thought by some to be Joe Paterno's successor at the time, abruptly and somewhat shockingly retired from coaching in 1999.

It actually gets worse. Madden went on to say "When Sandusky quit, everybody knew; not just at Penn State. It was a very poorly kept secret around college football, in general. That is why he never coached in college football again and retired at the relatively young age of 55, young for a coach." Madden also called the Second Mile Foundation "the perfect cover" for Sandusky's scheme.

I want to be absolutely clear about a few things. These reports, as of the writing of this piece, are coming only from Mark Madden, and they are currently only rumors and speculation. With that said, Mark Madden has been mostly correct about a grand jury investigation which was sealed until very recently. I'm not suggesting that I 100 percent believe Madden to be correct. I'm certainly not ignoring a word he's saying regarding the Sandusky case at this point.

Late Wednesday evening after Joe Paterno was fired by Penn State, an "in the know" individual told me that this story was going to get uglier, and that there were, at the very least, "dozens of more victims." My absolute worst fear regarding the issue is what Mark Madden spoke on Thursday morning. It's been widely reported that the US Department of Education is currently investigating Penn State. Are they going to find that Jerry Sandusky was running a multimillion-dollar criminal organization, one which resulted in dozens, possibly hundreds (or even more), of youths being sexually abused? Will they find that higher-ups at Penn State, including now former football coach Joe Paterno, covered-up Sandusky's heinous crimes? All I know this morning is that, after the worst week of my Penn State life, I don't know if anything would shock me.

For more: Paterno fired, PSU shamed

Homeslice 11-10-2011 01:52 PM

"pimping out".......That's a pretty far-out claim. I'm not going to give it much credence at this point.

defector 11-10-2011 02:12 PM

So if an older female who chases younger males is a cougar, is an older man who chases younger males a Nittany Lion?

shmike 11-10-2011 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by defector (Post 498487)
So if an older female who chases younger males is a cougar, is an older man who chases younger males a Nittany Lion?

:lol:

shmike 11-10-2011 02:36 PM

Quote:

Paterno is the scapegoat.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...n_1084204.html

Particle Man 11-10-2011 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by defector (Post 498487)

Sixxxxer 11-10-2011 05:11 PM

Quote:

Arent you an LSU Fan?

I get the analogy, but you ragged on your own school...:wtfru:

Trip 11-10-2011 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixxxxer (Post 498504)
Arent you an LSU Fan?

I get the analogy, but you ragged on your own school...:wtfru:

It's a game, I don't put much seriousness into it. Its great to see them win, but in the end it's just a sport, my life will go on if the college collapsed and we didn't have a team.

tommymac 11-10-2011 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 498513)
It's a game, I don't put much seriousness into it. Its great to see them win, but in the end it's just a sport, my life will go on if the college collapsed and we didn't have a team.

then you would be forced to watch baseball and hockey :lol:

Particle Man 11-10-2011 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 498513)

I've never understood why people get so bent out of shape over that shit - well, actually, I do: it's just an excuse to break shit and be an asshole.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 498524)

Trip 11-10-2011 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 498524)

I didn't say football collapsed, just LSU, I would still have the rest of college football teams to watch. Let's not suggest anything crazy here like having to watch crappy sports.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Particle Man (Post 498528)
I've never understood why people get so bent out of shape over that shit - well, actually, I do: it's just an excuse to break shit and be an asshole.

pretty much, lol

Particle Man 11-11-2011 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 498532)

pretty much, lol

And if it were really that important, they would get off of their fat asses and actualy play the fucking sport. I love the "we won" when a team wins. "We"?? Who the fuck is "WE"?

OneSickPsycho 11-11-2011 02:47 PM

http://images.encyclopediadramatica....tefootball.jpg

Particle Man 11-11-2011 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 498587)

Hahahahahahahahaha

Trip 11-11-2011 07:38 PM

You want to know how fucked up Penn State is....

The one guy who turned everyone in was a fucking soulless ginger. It took a fucking soulless ginger to end this fucked up shit. You know you live in a fucked up area when you have gingers taking the high ground. :lol:

http://image.shutterstock.com/displa...l-51678469.jpg

tached1000rr 11-11-2011 09:33 PM

All this puts a new understanding on "Happy Valley" who knew!

Porkchop 11-12-2011 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 498628)
You want to know how fucked up Penn State is....

The one guy who turned everyone in was a fucking soulless ginger. It took a fucking soulless ginger to end this fucked up shit. You know you live in a fucked up area when you have gingers taking the high ground. :lol:

http://image.shutterstock.com/displa...l-51678469.jpg

Thats McQueary. Thats the student assistant who saw the rape in the shower, and went to his dad instead of the cops. SAs usually dont get coaching gigs at their own university. And this guy lands the WR coach a few years later??? Hmmm....

Trip 11-12-2011 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Porkchop (Post 498642)
Thats McQueary. Thats the student assistant who saw the rape in the shower, and went to his dad instead of the cops. SAs usually dont get coaching gigs at their own university. And this guy lands the WR coach a few years later??? Hmmm....

Yeah I know who he is, that's why I made the joke I did.... Apparently it failed....

Homeslice 11-12-2011 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Porkchop (Post 498642)

Um, he also told Paterno

You guys act like every single person who heard should have called the cops. That would have been stupid. Would a Best Buy employee who witnessed a theft call the cops? No, he'd tell his boss, and that would be the end of that.

EpyonXero 11-12-2011 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 498646)
Um, he also told Paterno

You guys act like every single person who heard should have called the cops. That would have been stupid. Would a Best Buy employee who witnessed a theft call the cops? No, he'd tell his boss, and that would be the end of that.

Yeah, thats what annoys me about this whole thing. Everybody passed it up the chain but who do you hold responsible for not calling the police?

Particle Man 11-12-2011 08:04 AM

Quote:

Um, he also told Paterno

If someone was being raped in a best buy bathroom I'd damn sure expect the cops to be called regardless of who "in the chain" saw it. Theft and sexual assault are totally different animals.

Mr Lefty 11-12-2011 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Particle Man (Post 498650)
If someone was being raped in a best buy bathroom I'd damn sure expect the cops to be called regardless of who "in the chain" saw it. Theft and sexual assault are totally different animals.

glad someone else called that out.

if shit's not being taken care of you don't just say... "oh well I told my boss" fuck that. that's the pussy's way out of guilt. if you really cared... you'd find someone to listen.

sounds like he got some shut up $ and pussed out. Bitch

Homeslice 11-12-2011 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Particle Man (Post 498650)

And how was he (the grad asst) supposed to know whether the cops had been called? What's he supposed to do, keep bugging Paterno or the AD, saying "Have you called the cops yet?". Even if they had, it probably wouldn't be appropriate for them to comment anyway.

Kaneman 11-12-2011 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 498654)
And how was he (the grad asst) supposed to know whether the cops had been called? What's he supposed to do, keep bugging Paterno or the AD, saying "Have you called the cops yet?". Even if they had, it probably wouldn't be appropriate for them to comment anyway.

Huh? Is this real life? Because you fucking follow up on it. Because you howl to the moon, and the press and the police and Myspace and everyone else you can find that you saw a man buttfucking a boy until something is done about it. And that something would be the buttfucker being led away in handcuffs.

Goddamn man....this is pathetic.

Kaneman 11-12-2011 10:04 AM

Quote:

Um, he also told Paterno

You seriously think witnessing a property theft and witnessing a boy being fucked in his asshole is even remotely the same thing? You might as well equate genocide to jaywalking....3

&*(#^&!@#&*(!#&*(%R&*^$#&*(^!@&*(@#$*^&*^(#^%^@%^# &$*$^JHDJH@&*^@%^#&*$*()@*@&^#&*^#*($&@^@%#%&^# &# <-----------That was me violating the no-flame policy

Particle Man 11-12-2011 10:07 AM

Quote:

Really? That's just fuckin' stupid, dude.

I hope to hell you never have to experience you or someone you love getting violated in that way.

Kaneman 11-12-2011 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Particle Man (Post 498664)
Really? That's just fuckin' stupid, dude.

I bet you $100 if I ever see Homeslice being buttfucked I won't say a word to anybody.

Of course....voluntarily getting buttfucked is a lot different than a child being raped by a man...

Mr Lefty 11-12-2011 10:54 AM

Quote:

seriously? considering HE WAS A WITNESS... the first fucking thing the cops are going to do is ask for the witness!

goof2 11-12-2011 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Lefty (Post 498669)
seriously? considering HE WAS A WITNESS... the first fucking thing the cops are going to do is ask for the witness!

I was thinking the same thing. When you witness a man raping a kid the cops are going to want to have a chat. Fine, this guy decided to be a pussy first and reported it through channels. A few months goes by and he hasn't heard from the cops he shouldn't follow up through channels, he should call the cops himself and ask if they are aware of that kid rape he saw a few months back.

What you don't do is assume "Hey, it must have been a midget. My bad." and forget about it for the better part of a decade.

Homeslice 11-12-2011 01:24 PM

Some real internet tough guys in here, as always. :lol:

For any of you to claim you KNOW for a fact what you'd do in any given situation is a load of bull, especially since none of us have ever been part of a college football staff (And here it comes: "What difference is that supposed to make" :rolleyes: )

goof2 11-12-2011 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 498686)

For any of you to claim you KNOW for a fact what you'd do in any given situation is a load of bull, especially since none of us have ever been part of a college football staff (And here it comes: "What difference is that supposed to make" :rolleyes: )

What's tough about ensuring a child rape you witnessed is reported? This isn't "If somebody ripped me off on Craigslist I'd hunt their ass down".

What I will claim to know is I would not be able to live with myself if I witnessed an act of pedophilia, the perpetrator was walking around free, and I did practically nothing about it for years. I don't see a grey area with this situation, but if you believe you could find some and go on with your life that's your problem.:skep:

Homeslice 11-12-2011 01:53 PM

Well I guess several people at Penn State saw a grey area, and none of us know what it is. :shrug: Unless we're going to assume it was simply about protecting their careers and the program --- Which very well might be true, but still pure speculation.

Hindsight is great when you're just reading about it in the papers.

Homeslice 11-12-2011 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Lefty (Post 498669)

Point given

goof2 11-12-2011 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 498688)
I guess several people at Penn State saw a grey area, and none of us know what it is. :shrug: Unless we're going to assume it was simply about protecting the school and nothing else --- Which might be true, but still pure speculation.

Hearing about it is one thing. You run the risk of destroying someone completely with no direct knowledge that something happened. I can see people finding a grey area there, though as "several people at Penn State" are discovering most of the public won't.

I'm pretty good at finding grey areas in just about everything. I can see plenty that are specific to a college football program too. NCAA violations, who cares? Steroid use by players, so what? Coaches banging students of legal age, have at it.

Actually witnessing an act of pedophilia and doing next to nothing about it is another issue. If I directly know that someone is an active pedophile, in a college football program or not, and I can't find any reason that even comes close making me think it is OK. You talk about hindsight, what is the "If I'd only known" that the benefit of hindsight brings in this instance?

Mr Lefty 11-12-2011 02:45 PM

Quote:

Witnessing a rape and reporting it has nothing to do with the job you hold, your employer, or any other nonsense.

The fact is, I do know for a fact that I would report it, though fuck chain of command that shit goes to the authorities. I've actually been witness to a couple sexual assaults, comes with my job.

here's how it was handled each time
1. send someone for help
2. stop the assault (chased one off, apprehended the other)
3. inform the authorities myself (both times they were already in route)
4. give my statement of events
5. inform my chain of command
6. testify in courts martial.

anthonyk 11-12-2011 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goof2 (Post 498681)
I was thinking the same thing. When you witness a man raping a kid the cops are going to want to have a chat. Fine, this guy decided to be a pussy first and reported it through channels. A few months goes by and he hasn't heard from the cops he shouldn't follow up through channels, he should call the cops himself and ask if they are aware of that kid rape he saw a few months back.

What you don't do is assume "Hey, it must have been a midget. My bad." and forget about it for the better part of a decade.

No doubt, except replace "a few months go by" with at most "a few days."

And Homeslice, :wtfru: There's no grey area big enough for this one.

tommymac 11-13-2011 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 498688)
Well I guess several people at Penn State saw a grey area, and none of us know what it is. :shrug: Unless we're going to assume it was simply about protecting their careers and the program --- Which very well might be true, but still pure speculation.

I think thats the case here. People were trying to protect their careers as well as "the program" in the past when a college was busted for something they usualy cleaned house.

I think that if I witnessed the rape and didnt try to actively stop it by either intervening or getting the cops there right away i couldnt live with myself. I have seen/treated enough rape/sexual assault victims to know tha tthe trauma emotionally is so severe that if I could do something to prevent them from enduring that it has to be done.

Kaneman 11-13-2011 11:04 AM

Quote:

I'm a tough guy in real life too....just as you're a pussy who wouldn't do anything in his power to stop lil' boys from being raped in real life.