Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Street (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Sold the Harley, Bought a Bus (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=16432)

dubbs 09-16-2010 09:00 PM

Sold the Harley, Bought a Bus

1 Attachment(s)
a Busa that is..

Sold the Harley to my dad for what I paid for it, so I still get to ride it from time to time (thing sounds amazing) I decided I needed something with a little* more pep and could actually turn.

So I went and found a left over 09 Black Busa for 12k OTD. I thought it was a good deal for the NY area and they also gave me 0.0% for 5 yrs so I said.. eh, why the fuck not.

First impressions.. HOLY FUCK.. I thought my 600 was fast.. wow.. I have trouble seeing and I'm still only doing about 3/4 throttle and limiting the Revs to about 8k or so.

She had 0 miles when I rolled her out of the showroom on Monday.. She's got about 300 miles on her now.. The bike is comfortable, gets good gas mileage (5.5 gallon tank too), is dumb fuck fast, and actually handles well. I haven't really went crazy in the twisties yet (new tires) but So far, I honestly can't tell that much of a difference between this bike and my zzr in the turns. In fact, the busa feels better to me..

I attached a pic.. god damn I love this bike.. :rockwoot: :boobs: :rockwoot:

Rangerscott 09-16-2010 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dubbs (Post 409543)
a Busa that is..

Sold the Harley to my dad for what I paid for it, so I still get to ride it from time to time (thing sounds amazing) I decided I needed something with a little* more pep and could actually turn.

So I went and found a left over 09 Black Busa for 12k OTD. I thought it was a good deal for the NY area and they also gave me 0.0% for 5 yrs so I said.. eh, why the fuck not.

First impressions.. HOLY FUCK.. I thought my 600 was fast.. wow.. I have trouble seeing and I'm still only doing about 3/4 throttle and limiting the Revs to about 8k or so.

She had 0 miles when I rolled her out of the showroom on Monday.. She's got about 300 miles on her now.. The bike is comfortable, gets good gas mileage (5.5 gallon tank too), is dumb fuck fast, and actually handles well. I haven't really went crazy in the twisties yet (new tires) but So far, I honestly can't tell that much of a difference between this bike and my zzr in the turns. In fact, the busa feels better to me..

I attached a pic.. god damn I love this bike.. :rockwoot: :boobs: :rockwoot:

I giggled. Congrats on the bike.

nhgunnut 09-16-2010 09:16 PM

Welcome to the world of Busa's You are going to have lots of fun.

Particle Man 09-16-2010 09:29 PM

very very nice. Congrats!

ontwo 09-16-2010 09:38 PM

Nice dude. I like it. I've actually got my eye on one in the area. I normally wouldn't be tempted by the Bus, but this is the 06 Ltd edition that I love.

I'm still in bike limbo (Chi, I don't need any comments from you)

tallywacker 09-16-2010 10:11 PM

I still can't believe people ride those around with nitrous and turbo's on the street.

RACER X 09-16-2010 10:28 PM

Grats!

derf 09-16-2010 11:02 PM

Why do people always comment about how great they sound, and never how great harleys handle?

Other than that congrats

t-homo 09-16-2010 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rangerscott (Post 409545)
I giggled. Congrats on the bike.

funny. i guarantee my friend can outride you through twisties on his zx14.

pauldun170 09-16-2010 11:12 PM

nice