Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Street (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Bieber's Ducati... (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=21949)

azoomm 11-17-2012 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Porkchop (Post 523565)
Nice bike Biebs.... I can't tell who is a bigger tool, Justin or the author of the article. :lol:

Or, the people that actually want to read that shit....

EpyonXero 11-17-2012 09:19 AM

I wonder how many people were wondering who that chick was on the Ducati?

defector 11-17-2012 09:49 AM

I need to read more. I was unaware that Ducati made a "Swag" edition.

jtemple 11-17-2012 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoJoYZF (Post 523560)
Lmao.

I never knew that standing on the pegs was a stunt, I feel crazy as hell for ever letting go of the bars

I got pulled over for it.

I was passing through a small town and just stretching out and giving my ass a break.

njchopper87 11-17-2012 05:06 PM

That was painful.. I tried avoiding the link because I knew no good would come of it. Curiosity got the best of me though.. 'it couldn't possibly be that bad, could it?' oh yes.. yes, it can.

JoJoYZF 11-18-2012 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jtemple (Post 523594)
I got pulled over for it.

I was passing through a small town and just stretching out and giving my ass a break.

Were you doing it for a long stretch or something? Ill occasionally pull both hands off for a few seconds but never had any issues like that. But yet I saw a guy on a gixxer one time riding down the street no handed for a while on a main road, to the point that he had to have some kind of throttle lock/cruise control based of the distance and sound, but there weren't any cops around to see it.

jtemple 11-18-2012 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoJoYZF (Post 523620)
Were you doing it for a long stretch or something? Ill occasionally pull both hands off for a few seconds but never had any issues like that. But yet I saw a guy on a gixxer one time riding down the street no handed for a while on a main road, to the point that he had to have some kind of throttle lock/cruise control based of the distance and sound, but there weren't any cops around to see it.

Hands still in the bars, just standing on the pegs. Stayed at the speed limit. I was probably at it for half a mile.

Homeslice 11-19-2012 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jtemple (Post 523630)
Hands still in the bars, just standing on the pegs. Stayed at the speed limit. I was probably at it for half a mile.

What was his justification for pulling you over? If standing on a bicycle isn't illegal, then it isn't on a motorcycle either.

jtemple 11-19-2012 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 523659)
What was his justification for pulling you over? If standing on a bicycle isn't illegal, then it isn't on a motorcycle either.

He stated that my standing on my pegs was his reason for pulling me over.

There were 4 of us, all on DS bikes late at night.

All he did was ask us where we were headed and asked about our bikes, then told me to keep my butt on the seat. No written warning or citation. I figured it wasn't illegal, but I wasn't going to argue with him.

Sean 11-20-2012 12:50 AM

Which one is that? Don't recognize that color scheme