Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Northeast Riders (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Carlisle Bike Fest - July 23-25, 2KX (Pics biggy) (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=15141)

Gas Man 06-09-2010 11:35 PM

Carlisle Bike Fest - July 23-25, 2KX (Pics biggy)

Ok so I'm heading back out to see my brother Marko for this.

http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/ce/events/bikefest/

So I want to gauge interest for this.

Further, Uma (the wife), is debating on going. Plus Sean (caveman) wants to go on one of my PA trips anyway. So if Uma goes, and Sean tags along, I'm sure he'll bring his wife. Which will mean hotel/motel.

Who else is in and would you be staying the night, 2 or 3?

It's $8 a day or $15 for a 3 day pass. So if we go both days, might as well buy the 3 day pass. Sounds like a huge event with tons of vendors, shows, and side attractions. I have wanted to go to this since 2003 so I want to enjoy it and not be rushed.

Marko, is this event big enough where we will be there Sat & Sun???

tommymac 06-09-2010 11:49 PM

I am heading out frday but will be leaving sunday morning to head to njmp for a track day monday.

Gas Man 06-10-2010 12:33 AM

So you will want to stay 2 nights in a hotel/motel. Correct. When would you be to mark's?

If we have more in for the same. We will need Marko to find a decent place close to his house for this. Face to face deals will usually always be better. plus he can check to make sure its not a roach infested pig stie.

Also, need to find out from marko, what his plans are for the buell forks. Just a fluid change should be fast.

tommymac 06-10-2010 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 381579)
So you will want to stay 2 nights in a hotel/motel. Correct. When would you be to mark's?

If we have more in for the same. We will need Marko to find a decent place close to his house for this. Face to face deals will usually always be better. plus he can check to make sure its not a roach infested pig stie.

Also, need to find out from marko, what his plans are for the buell forks. Just a fluid change should be fast.

I thought if it was a few of us we were crashing at his place but a hotel works too. I iwll prolly get out there mid to late afternoon on friday. last I heard from marko he was going to hold off on the forks. I can still bring the tools with me if he wants us to knock it out.

Gas Man 06-10-2010 12:43 AM

Well I'm not planning on any real riding while there... but whatever. We just need to find out how much will be going on at the actual event.

As far as staying at his house... I suggested tents in his back yard. However, that doesn't fix the showering problem. Of coarse Ebbs suggested truck stop for that. But at that point, why not just do a hotel and be done with it. ya know.

Rider... rumor has it, you were considering this. You going to roll with me on friday??? I then leave on Monday to ride back. What up? We could have a 3 bike roll out from michigan.

marko138 06-10-2010 06:41 AM

Yeah, if it's just a couple of you then you are more than welcome to stay at my place. But as Gas knows, I only have 1 extra bed. There's a hotel 1/4 mile from my house. I dont know what the rates are but it's a decent place. Literally like 45 seconds from my door.

As for the event...you will NOT wanna go for 2 or 3 days. It's a one day thing. Busy as hell. But at the end of the day it's a bike show. So there's a shit ton of HD/chopper stuff and vendors. But the coolest part is walking around and checking out everyone's bike who rode there. There's very little in the way of sportbike vendors. The Star Boys do a stunt show that sucks.

There's also demo rides from Kawi, Yami, etc...but you gotta be there super early to sign up.

I'd recommend going Sunday, as it's way less busy. But if you really want the full gimmick Saturday is when everyone goes.

I can maybe get us free admission passes. I haven't paid to go to that show in 3 years. In fact, if you guys weren't coming I probably wouldn't go b/c it's the same thing every year.

Sixxxxer 06-10-2010 04:29 PM

I plan on at least possible making a day trip out to hand off chewy and hang out for a bit...

Lemme google Carlisle and see how far away it is via Bike...

Sixxxxer 06-10-2010 04:31 PM

146 Miles, Google Maps Says 2 hours and 40 Mins....I could make it in 2.

I'll DEF try and swing it...It's all Super Slab...But Fuck it.

Dave 06-10-2010 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixxxxer (Post 381841)
146 Miles, Google Maps Says 2 hours and 40 Mins....I could make it in 2.

I'll DEF try and swing it...It's all Super Slab...But Fuck it.

I might join you, if there's nothin else going on

Rider 06-10-2010 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 381586)
Well I'm not planning on any real riding while there... but whatever. We just need to find out how much will be going on at the actual event.

As far as staying at his house... I suggested tents in his back yard. However, that doesn't fix the showering problem. Of coarse Ebbs suggested truck stop for that. But at that point, why not just do a hotel and be done with it. ya know.

Rider... rumor has it, you were considering this. You going to roll with me on friday??? I then leave on Monday to ride back. What up? We could have a 3 bike roll out from michigan.

You leaving Friday after work and coming back Sunday? I have zero days of vacation left at my disposal. I'm using 8 days in July when I go to Seattle and I am using another 3 days at Thanksgiving and I already used up 4 days when I went to FL. That's why I didn't go to the rally.

NONE_too_SOFT 06-10-2010 05:40 PM

Sounds fun, i'd be down if i wasnt sure you guys would end up killing me or something.

itgirl 06-10-2010 05:54 PM

gas, i'd love to meet your wife if she comes. you'll hafta lemme know. unless y'all are gonna just blow me off like the last time you were up this way.

Captain Morgan 06-10-2010 06:32 PM

I'm a possible. I planned on definitely going, but having issues with my ex and visitation with my daughter. Will have to see how it goes, but I'd love to ride up there to meet the infamous Marko. He probably still doesn't believe I have a bike and will want to see it for himself. :lol:

marko138 06-10-2010 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asphinctersayswhat (Post 381849)
You leaving Friday after work and coming back Sunday? I have zero days of vacation left at my disposal. I'm using 8 days in July when I go to Seattle and I am using another 3 days at Thanksgiving and I already used up 4 days when I went to FL. That's why I didn't go to the rally.

His usual M.O. is to leave early am on Friday and be at my place by late afternoon Friday. Then leave Monday morning.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT (Post 381870)
Sounds fun, i'd be down if i wasnt sure you guys would end up killing me or something.

I think you'll be alright....as long as we stay out of Perry County.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Morgan (Post 381885)
I'm a possible. I planned on definitely going, but having issues with my ex and visitation with my daughter. Will have to see how it goes, but I'd love to ride up there to meet the infamous Marko. He probably still doesn't believe I have a bike and will want to see it for himself. :lol:

This is true.

NONE_too_SOFT 06-10-2010 07:58 PM

Yea okay im down. I've gotta work sat-sun, so that prolly wont work, but i can definately swing wed-friday. I think i'll try to put some more road on these corsas before i put my 2cts on, see how square i can get these suckers.

marko138 06-10-2010 08:57 PM

This is pretty much a Fri, Sat, Sunday thing. Call off.

NONE_too_SOFT 06-10-2010 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 381921)
This is pretty much a Fri, Sat, Sunday thing. Call off.

23-25 is wed-fri

i'll call off fri and stay til sat tho.

marko138 06-10-2010 09:11 PM

July holmes.

tommymac 06-10-2010 10:06 PM

arriving fri afternoon/evening leaving sun morning

NONE_too_SOFT 06-10-2010 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 381925)
July holmes.

fuck you blew my mind. i may be doing a track day, lemme see.

:edit:

yea i can still go, i can prolly take sat/sun off w/ that much time to plan.

tommymac 06-10-2010 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT (Post 381935)
fuck you blew my mind. i may be doing a track day, lemme see.

:edit:

yea i can still go, i can prolly take sat/sun off w/ that much time to plan.

what track you going to?

Were staying the night after or july day at mid ohio so we gotta meet up then too.

NONE_too_SOFT 06-10-2010 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 381936)
what track you going to?

Were staying the night after or july day at mid ohio so we gotta meet up then too.

nelson ledges or beaver run, but its the week before so i should be good to go.

I plan on meetin u guys down at mid ohio, is that the same weekend? i need a fuckin calendar.

PM me or something and lmk the dates/times

tommymac 06-10-2010 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT (Post 381938)
nelson ledges or beaver run, but its the week before so i should be good to go.

I plan on meetin u guys down at mid ohio, is that the same weekend? i need a fuckin calendar.

PM me or something and lmk the dates/times

mid ohio is july 8th, I iwll prolly be down by beaver run in aug and sept just not sure of the dates yet.

Gas Man 06-10-2010 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asphinctersayswhat (Post 381849)

As Marko said... I leave Friday monring. Get there by dinner time. Then roll out same deal on monday morning.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT (Post 381870)

Dude you should come. I run the OH turnpike (I-80) out to PA. Its a simple ride.

Quote:

Originally Posted by itgirl (Post 381876)
gas, i'd love to meet your wife if she comes. you'll hafta lemme know. unless y'all are gonna just blow me off like the last time you were up this way.

She is officially coming. Even signed on here now so she can talk about it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Morgan (Post 381885)

Let me know man. You can meet me on the ohio turnpike.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT (Post 381901)
Yea okay im down. I've gotta work sat-sun, so that prolly wont work, but i can definately swing wed-friday. I think i'll try to put some more road on these corsas before i put my 2cts on, see how square i can get these suckers.

Sweet... how you coming?

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 381934)
arriving fri afternoon/evening leaving sun morning

Awesome.

Uma 06-10-2010 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 381943)
As Marko said... I leave Friday monring. Get there by dinner time. Then roll out same deal on monday morning.

Dude you should come. I run the OH turnpike (I-80) out to PA. Its a simple ride.

She is officially coming. Even signed on here now so she can talk about it.

Let me know man. You can meet me on the ohio turnpike.

Sweet... how you coming?

Awesome.

Yes, I'm officially coming. Yae! ...but that's not the only reason I signed on babe. I've been marinating on it for a while...this just gave me more oomph.

NONE_too_SOFT 06-10-2010 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 381943)

Sweet... how you coming?
Awesome.

Yea i'll make arrangements, im still pissed about missing the rally.

I'll take the turnpike with you if you're comming down that way, its only 15 minutes up the road from me. personally i dont care if we superslab or back road it.

Uma 06-10-2010 11:02 PM

oh yeah...and I miss Marko. ;)

NONE_too_SOFT 06-10-2010 11:06 PM

Great more gingers on the board.

(love em)

Gas Man 06-11-2010 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT (Post 381951)

I'll take the turnpike with you if you're comming down that way, its only 15 minutes up the road from me. personally i dont care if we superslab or back road it.

I usually just super slab it out there... it's a long ride just with that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT (Post 381958)
Great more gingers on the board.

(love em)

Where?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uma (Post 381955)

Well yeah... I guess that could be a reason.

tallywacker 06-11-2010 01:09 AM

I live 30 mins from carlise, it all depends when the woman is taking her vacation from from work and wants to go to the beach.

marko138 06-11-2010 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT (Post 381951)

I'll be meeting GM (and who ever else is with him) in State College. We'll take a few decent roads back to my place.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uma (Post 381955)

Such a sweet heart.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tallywacker (Post 381997)
I live 30 mins from carlise, it all depends when the woman is taking her vacation from from work and wants to go to the beach.

You should come out man. Haven't seen you in a long time.

caveman 06-11-2010 07:40 PM

This looks cool and I will let the wifey know that we will be going. haha Just kidding. will look at the schedule and make sure I have someone to take care of the kiddies. But sounds good.

Caveman

Captain Morgan 06-11-2010 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uma (Post 381950)
Yes, I'm officially coming. Yae! ...but that's not the only reason I signed on babe. I've been marinating on it for a while...this just gave me more oomph.

Sweet! If I make it, I might have to see if I still have the old TWF calendar and get an autograph. ;) :lol:

marko138 06-11-2010 09:04 PM

There are 3 hotels close to my house. One is a Quality Inn and it is $99/night for that weekend. Its an ok place. And literally 60 seconds from my house, and that's if you hit the lone light between here and there.

The other two are about 5 minutes the other direction. Both are brand new. Only been open a year or two. One is a MicroTel or something like that. $89 bucks a night. The other is a Comfort Suites at $140/night. Plasma TV included. No joke.

I'll post links later when I can get on the computer.

Phenix_Rider 06-11-2010 09:06 PM

I'm going. (as long as I'm not on a boat in SF or FL or somewhere) The gf may come as well, even if it's just to get the hell away from the city. She'll depend on her schedule though. I agree the show's really a "one day" deal. Some of the car shows are worth hanging around the whole weekend, but there aren't many interesting vendors or displays at the bike show. Getting in early Saturday is a must for demos. Fridays are just too difficult to get in, and they may pack up early Sunday.

Oh, BTW she's all moved in and doing well- except for a panic attack/meltdown/bitchstreak the other night. Business as usual I suppose, and understandable with getting jerked around at work and dealing with traffic. GOT TO find her a hobby. She doesn't know what to do with only working one job.

It might be interesting for any riders to take our bikes, and pack all the SOs into a car for a slab ride from the east to H'Burg. That way they can chill and we can enjoy the ride on some back roads.

marko138 06-11-2010 09:10 PM

Looks like we could have a good size crowd. We will be throwing down at my place on Saturday. Well I will be...you all are welcome to join.

NONE_too_SOFT 06-11-2010 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phenix_Rider (Post 382196)
I'm going. (as long as I'm not on a boat in SF or FL or somewhere) The gf may come as well, even if it's just to get the hell away from the city. She'll depend on her schedule though. I agree the show's really a "one day" deal. Some of the car shows are worth hanging around the whole weekend, but there aren't many interesting vendors or displays at the bike show. Getting in early Saturday is a must for demos. Fridays are just too difficult to get in, and they may pack up early Sunday.

Oh, BTW she's all moved in and doing well- except for a panic attack/meltdown/bitchstreak the other night. Business as usual I suppose, and understandable with getting jerked around at work and dealing with traffic. GOT TO find her a hobby. She doesn't know what to do with only working one job.

It might be interesting for any riders to take our bikes, and pack all the SOs into a car for a slab ride from the east to H'Burg. That way they can chill and we can enjoy the ride on some back roads.

Uhhhh. does she, i donno, RIDE?

Phenix_Rider 06-11-2010 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT (Post 382203)
Uhhhh. does she, i donno, RIDE?

Not a chance. :lol: Might get her into softball though. The company team desperately needs females.

dReWpY 06-11-2010 11:02 PM

this is when i miss being in OH, but then again, i am 17 miles from amazing roads now

tallywacker 06-12-2010 02:54 AM

I think I can avoid g/f entanglements and make it up.

tommymac 06-12-2010 08:11 AM

throwdown at markos FTW:rockwoot:

we should go beer shopping when I get there friday ;)

caveman 06-12-2010 08:36 AM

Its official

We will be going. kiddies going to my sister's for the weekend. :rockwoot: I will be ready to go bright and squirly in the morning on Friday Gas so lets get those rides packed and ready to go thursday night. Earlier on the road, earlier to get some beer and party time in PA. I get to meet part of the TWF crew that I keep missin on the big rallies due to work.

See you guys in July

tommymac 06-12-2010 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caveman (Post 382248)
We will be going. kiddies going to my parents for the weekend. :rockwoot: I will be ready to go bright and squirly in the morning on Friday Gas so lets get those rides packed and ready to go thursday night. Earlier on the road, earlier to get some beer and party time in PA. I get to meet part of the TWF crew that I keep missin on the big rallies due to work.

See you guys in July

coolness :rockwoot:

marko138 06-12-2010 09:36 AM

Hotel closest to my house:
http://www.qualityinn.com/hotel-enol...?promo=gglocal

Hotel 5 minutes from my house:
http://www.microtelinn.com/MicrotelI...9&brandInfo=MT

And the Suites 5 minutes from my house:
http://www.comfortsuites.com/hotel-m...?promo=gglocal

marko138 06-12-2010 09:50 AM

Oh, and just in case you assholes get froggy I'm organizing a meet up with a bunch of other Buellers. That way if you decide to run smack you'll be out numbered.

tommymac 06-12-2010 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 382271)
Oh, and just in case you assholes get froggy I'm organizing a meet up with a bunch of other Buellers. That way if you decide to run smack you'll be out numbered.

But I should be on a buell so I will be good.:rockwoot:

NONE_too_SOFT 06-12-2010 10:24 AM

Quote:

just promise not to wash your bike and polish your headers more than 2 or 3 times while we're there.

marko138 06-12-2010 10:38 AM

I can probly hold the wash and polish to once or twice.

Gas Man 06-12-2010 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Morgan (Post 382192)
Sweet! If I make it, I might have to see if I still have the old TWF calendar and get an autograph. ;) :lol:

She just may do it...

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 382195)
There are 3 hotels close to my house. One is a Quality Inn and it is $99/night for that weekend. Its an ok place. And literally 60 seconds from my house, and that's if you hit the lone light between here and there.

The other two are about 5 minutes the other direction. Both are brand new. Only been open a year or two. One is a MicroTel or something like that. $89 bucks a night. The other is a Comfort Suites at $140/night. Plasma TV included. No joke.

I'll post links later when I can get on the computer.

But I don't think those were nessc 2 queen rooms....

EDIT: I checked below.

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 382198)
Looks like we could have a good size crowd. We will be throwing down at my place on Saturday. Well I will be...you all are welcome to join.

Sure does... hell yes party!! just keep the Capt 100 proof away from me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewpy (Post 382216)
this is when i miss being in OH, but then again, i am 17 miles from amazing roads now

Then come anyway. You can come to my place if you want.

Quote:

We will be going. kiddies going to my parents for the weekend. :rockwoot: I will be ready to go bright and squirly in the morning on Friday Gas so lets get those rides packed and ready to go thursday night. Earlier on the road, earlier to get some beer and party time in PA. I get to meet part of the TWF crew that I keep missin on the big rallies due to work.

See you guys in July

That's not what ur wife said. She said the kiddie situation is still under investigation.

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 382268)
Hotel closest to my house:
http://www.qualityinn.com/hotel-enol...?promo=gglocal

Quote:

2 Queen Beds, No Smoking
Also Included: Refrigerator, Table and Chairs, HBO
Max Room Occupancy
4 persons$124.99 USD
per night

Hotel 5 minutes from my house:
http://www.microtelinn.com/MicrotelI...9&brandInfo=MT

Quote:

Nonsmoking/2 Queen Beds/Free Wireless High Speed Internet/Iron/ Board/Hairdryer
Occupancy: 4 people max
Per Room/Night
Fri. 07/23/10 USD 107.10
Sat. 07/24/10 USD 107.10
Sun. 07/25/10 USD 89.10

3 nights (1 Room): USD 303.30
Taxes: USD 27.30
* Total: USD 330.60

And the Suites 5 minutes from my house:
http://www.comfortsuites.com/hotel-m...?promo=gglocal
Quote:

2 Double Beds, Suite, No Smoking
Also Included: Desk
Max Room Occupancy
6 persons / 7 persons with extra bedNoneCribRollaway$159.01 USD

it looks like the microtel is the choice for this.

Quote:

Set it up.. more the better.

Uma 06-12-2010 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Morgan (Post 382192)

Haha! that's too funny! :lol:

Uma 06-12-2010 04:04 PM

Quote:

will these other Buellers be in uniforms? ;)

Uma 06-12-2010 04:06 PM

Quote:

See you guys in July

uhhhh, yeah, about that....didn't you get the memo? We will probably be packed and ready to go a few days before we leave! :lol:

marko138 06-12-2010 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uma (Post 382317)
will these other Buellers be in uniforms? ;)

You know when you see us. Don't get smart, lady.

Gas Man 06-12-2010 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 382358)

You better slow your roll homie... she'll throw knives at you when she see you.

Uma 06-12-2010 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 382358)

Riiiight...I'm referring to the hot ones...you know, police, firemen, military....now if any of you are going to show up in something like that, then we'll talk :lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 382396)
You better slow your roll homie... she'll throw knives at you when she see you.

Babe, you weren't supposed to share my secret...

Captain Morgan 06-13-2010 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uma (Post 382413)
Riiiight...I'm referring to the hot ones...you know, police, firemen, military....now if any of you are going to show up in something like that, then we'll talk :lol:

May have to dig out my old military uniform for this trip. ;)

Gas Man 06-13-2010 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Morgan (Post 382566)
May have to dig out my old military uniform for this trip. ;)

Look what you did Honey (Uma not Capt)? You got allot people stressin.

marko138 06-13-2010 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 382573)

<----- One person who ain't stressin. I know she's hot for me without the Uni.

Captain Morgan 06-13-2010 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 382573)

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 382579)

:lol Not stressing either. Just having some fun.

Uma 06-13-2010 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Morgan (Post 382587)
:lol Not stressing either. Just having some fun.

This trip is going to be a hoot! :lol:

NONE_too_SOFT 06-13-2010 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uma (Post 382617)

what are you an owl?

"ba dum bum"

Sixxxxer 06-13-2010 04:53 PM

I should bring Becca so Her and Uma can cat fight for the back of Gas's Harley...LMAO

marko138 06-13-2010 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixxxxer (Post 382623)
I should bring Becca so Her and Uma can cat fight for the back of Gas's Harley...LMAO

It'll be a 3 way fight. Wait....WHAT? YEEEEEEAH!

Sixxxxer 06-13-2010 08:31 PM

Word, I'll bring the Jello!!!

Gas Man 06-14-2010 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 382579)

Shiet!:skep:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uma (Post 382617)

:rockwoot:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixxxxer (Post 382623)

LOL... good luck with that! :tremble:

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 382634)
It'll be a 3 way fight. Wait....WHAT? YEEEEEEAH!

:whosr:

Rider 06-14-2010 09:13 AM

Looks like I'm going to miss another fun weekend. :td:

marko138 06-14-2010 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asphinctersayswhat (Post 382759)

teh gheyz.

Rider 06-14-2010 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 382760)
teh gheyz.

I'll go.... if you pay my salary for my time off work.

caveman 06-14-2010 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 382304)
She just may do it...

But I don't think those were nessc 2 queen rooms....

EDIT: I checked below.

Sure does... hell yes party!! just keep the Capt 100 proof away from me.

Then come anyway. You can come to my place if you want.

That's not what ur wife said. She said the kiddie situation is still under investigation.

Well, Holmes, I have it locked in now the kiddies will now be going to my sister's for the weekend.

it looks like the microtel is the choice for this.

now the rates for the hotels with Military discount
Quality $115
Comfort $108
and for some reason the Fucktards at Microtel want to charge the military memebers MORE to stay. Thats just un-American right there. $104 a night unless they want to combine the discounts. hmmmm yeah right

Crazy2sin 06-14-2010 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixxxxer (Post 382648)
Word, I'll bring the Jello!!!

Scooter let me know if you go, might take a ride out on on the vrod.

marko138 06-14-2010 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asphinctersayswhat (Post 382763)
I'll go.... if you pay my salary for my time off work.

Yeah, sure. C.O.D, guy.

Gas Man 06-14-2010 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asphinctersayswhat (Post 382759)

Fag!

Quote:

Originally Posted by caveman (Post 382764)
now the rates for the hotels with Military discount
Quality $115
Comfort $108
and for some reason the Fucktards at Microtel want to charge the military memebers MORE to stay. Thats just un-American right there. $104 a night unless they want to combine the discounts. hmmmm yeah right

Could go AAA which I know you have. However, I think I have arranged other lodging...

marko138 06-14-2010 01:53 PM

Jersey/Philly dudes....you plan on rolling out just Saturday for show? What say you?

Dave 06-14-2010 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 382855)
Jersey/Philly dudes....you plan on rolling out just Saturday for show? What say you?

Prolly do just the one day, can't speak for scott though

Gas Man 06-14-2010 02:11 PM

Remember... bash at Marko's Sat night.

Crazy2sin 06-14-2010 02:16 PM

Quote:

I'll prob go out Saturday too

Uma 06-14-2010 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT (Post 382618)
what are you an owl?

"ba dum bum"

:lol:

Sixxxxer 06-14-2010 04:49 PM

Yeah it would be a day trip for me...Leave early saturday hang out eat dinner with you guys and roll homebound sat night.

Jackson Im most def going as I plan on passing off Chewy to Gas as this will be the best oppurtunity for me to get him to him wihtout riding all the way to assfuck michigan

Captain Morgan 06-14-2010 05:15 PM

My brother just informed me he's doing a track day both days that weekend. I'm thinking I'll join him for that, so won't be making it to Marko's.

NONE_too_SOFT 06-14-2010 05:23 PM

avery no

marko138 06-14-2010 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Morgan (Post 382930)
My brother just informed me he's doing a track day both days that weekend. I'm thinking I'll join him for that, so won't be making it to Marko's.

Sucker. You can do a trackday any day of the week. You can only meet marko this one weekend. EVAR.

Phenix_Rider 06-14-2010 08:54 PM

Quote:

Probably go straight to the fairgrounds early Saturday and stay the night in H'Burg if it's just me. If it's me + 1, who knows.

Uma 06-14-2010 08:57 PM

Quote:

What?! No! Bad idea.

Gas Man 06-14-2010 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixxxxer (Post 382923)
Yeah it would be a day trip for me...Leave early saturday hang out eat dinner with you guys and roll homebound sat night.

Jackson Im most def going as I plan on passing off Chewy to Gas as this will be the best oppurtunity for me to get him to him wihtout riding all the way to assfuck michigan

Truth! :boobs:

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uma (Post 382995)
What?! No! Bad idea.

I must agree with the wifey!! :td::wtfru:

Phenix_Rider 07-19-2010 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 382860)
Prolly do just the one day, can't speak for scott though

I want to head out EARLY. Like 6am from my place.
I want to get there and sign up for demos right away.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 382866)
Remember... bash at Marko's Sat night.

WHEN!? The GF has to be at work 6am Sunday so I have to get her back before terribly late. Should be a good weekend- she wants to go to Six Flags Friday :rockwoot:

This looks like fun to me: Monster Rockwall.

And she will be there... hubba hubba :lol: (link quasi-NSFW)

marko138 07-20-2010 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phenix_Rider (Post 394352)
I want to head out EARLY. Like 6am from my place.
I want to get there and sign up for demos right away.

WHEN!? The GF has to be at work 6am Sunday so I have to get her back before terribly late. Should be a good weekend- she wants to go to Six Flags Friday :rockwoot:

This looks like fun to me: Monster Rockwall.

And she will be there... hubba hubba :lol: (link quasi-NSFW)

Still throwing down at my place. Not sure what time. Whenever we get back from the show....early evening-ish.

tommymac 07-20-2010 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 394551)
Still throwing down at my place. Not sure what time. Whenever we get back from the show....early evening-ish.

Def getting amped up for this now, still got a ton of work to do on the bike front, and have to finish my shift today and my er shifts wed and thurs nights then its party time:rockwoot:

Gas Man 07-22-2010 10:29 PM

Heading out at 8am

tommymac 07-22-2010 11:55 PM

I iwll prolly leave NY around 2 or 3. Gotta grab a nap after work then get the priller inspected and get packed up, and a few other errands for the TD.

its going to suck fighting my way out of NYC in early rush hour and in 90 degree heat :(

marko138 07-23-2010 08:09 AM

Weather tomorrow is gonna be brutally hot. Supposed to be 90* BEFORE 9am. Yeah.

Dave 07-23-2010 09:07 AM

I'm out, fricking blade is out of reg again and the dmv somehow failed to send me any notice. Bastards

marko138 07-23-2010 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 395558)
I'm out, fricking blade is out of reg again and the dmv somehow failed to send me any notice. Bastards

Not shocking.

Dave 07-23-2010 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 395559)
Not shocking.

Yup hate those guys

Cutty72 07-23-2010 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 395558)

Advantage ND.
Bikes always expire 12-31, regardless of when you register it.
SO, new year, get new reg.

Gas Man 07-25-2010 10:29 AM

I still need to ring the sweaty reminent of my testcialls out of my shorts from sweating my gunuts off. Holy fuck!

marko138 07-25-2010 10:38 AM

Ya it was and still is hot as all hell.

Gas Man 07-25-2010 10:59 AM

Dude. F this heat.

Dave 07-25-2010 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 395695)
Advantage ND.
Bikes always expire 12-31, regardless of when you register it.
SO, new year, get new reg.

nice! as it turns out my plt sgt called me @ 7:30am and said i had to drive 100+ miles north to west orange to sign for some new gear they had for me. i swear this always happens when i dont have to show up for drill :lol

itgirl 07-25-2010 11:24 PM

so how was carlisle? did it suck less than last year? i opted to save my gas and $$ this year.

Gas Man 07-26-2010 03:04 AM

I cannot comment as to how good it was to last year but it was decent. Would hv been lots better had it not been 100* outside.

Ride home via I76 was hella awesome. I am never gg thru state college again. The highway twists, scenery, and oh the tunnels make the added toll ($15.50) so worth it.

Plus our ride home was picture perfect weather. All the cages were speeding at like 80mph so we we're averaging 85-90mph. Made great time even with nice long chillaxin stops for gas/potty/eat or snack.

As always marko and his wife were great hosts. I know tt caveman, his wife, uma and myself had a great time. Dispite the weather.

I'll post pics up monday later in the day. Got lots to do before I get around to that.