Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Group Buys & Hot Deals (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Group buys (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=3046)

dReWpY 10-28-2008 02:55 PM

Group buys

Quote:

I'm putting together a GB for ASV levers.

New C/5 Sport Series Levers.

ASV Introduces a new line of Unbreakable levers specifically designed for street bikes. The last set of levers you will ever need for your Sport Bike!

Unbreakable, on-the fly micro-adjustable reach, CNC machined, 6061 billet aluminum, 5-year guarantee, made in USA.

Color options:

Black or gold matte finish with laser engraved ASV logo, or raw billet finish. (silver)

Size options:

Standard or shorty length

Features:

Unbreakable Design

Micro Adjustable Reach

Over 3" of Reach Adjust Range in 100 Increments

Steel, Sealed Bearings on Folding Pivot

Stainless Bushing on Perch / Master Cylinder Pivot

Removable Switch Tabs For Race Applications

Chrome Silicon High Tension Spring

Stainless Steel Fasteners

Completely Rebuildable

5-Year Guarantee

Made in USA

also

I'm offering the Elka 3 way for any bike that they make a shock for at a smoking deal that is so low I can't list the price so please e-mail or PM me for pricing.

and

Sato Racing Exhaust sale up to $300.00 of of retail with free shipping in the USA on selected exhaust.

and

Ok I will start a list for factory pro shift kits which retail for $199.99 plus shipping, if I get 10 orders it will be $170.00 shipped in the USA is if I get 20 orders it would be $155.00 shipped in the USA. I can get the kits for other bikes too in this GB. If you want in on the GB pay pal me at DARKCHY1LD@COX.NET or call (619) 444-9325 with credit card so we can get this going ASAP.

Shift STAR kits

These 1-2 hour installation kits totally change the feel of your bike.
Quicker, easier, shifting - A "twitch" on the lever and the throttle and you are in the next gear. Perfect for track use and road riding for effortless downshifts into a corner.
Makes shifting almost effortless, whether and easy shift in town or a rapid series of wild downshifts going into a tight corner on a racetrack.
The "secret" of many AMA, CCS and WERA Teams, including #1 USA National Endurance Vesrah Racing.
Virtually eliminates missed shifts, upshifting or downshifting.

The speed at which the gears actually engage is dramatically improved and the transmission gears and shift forks are more protected from damage caused by missed shifts.

Includes:
Factory Pro designed, refined and manufactured SHIFT STAR, Factory Pro Microbearing Detent Arm (as required) and heavy duty detent spring (as required) and in most kits, the appropriate gaskets (as required). Contents may vary depending on the kit.
Installation:
Installation requires clutch assembly removal (perfect to install when replacing clutch plates) or chain removal and maybe water pump on some bikes that have the shift mechanism below the countershaft sprocket.

The closest to a "paddle shifter" for a motorcycle that you'll ever find!!
dudes site is scottsms.com and i got a pc3usb for $270 shipped to my door, here are some gb's he has posted on fireblades and thought some of you guys might be interested

MikeSP1 10-29-2008 01:28 PM

How's about some Kyle links for the RC?

jeeps84 10-30-2008 11:42 AM

any idea on price and how many orders to get said price?

dReWpY 10-30-2008 12:24 PM

for price you gotta contact him, he cant advertise price

jeeps84 10-30-2008 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewpy (Post 84450)
for price you gotta contact him, he cant advertise price

but you can

marko138 11-02-2008 10:39 AM

Float some numbers this way on the price, kid.

ceo012384 11-04-2008 11:08 PM

Drewpy get me a price on the Elka triple adjustable rear shock for my 06 R6 please ;)

Dnyce 11-04-2008 11:48 PM

before i call and ask, did anyone get a price on the lever group buy yet?

marko138 11-05-2008 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dnyce (Post 85780)
before i call and ask, did anyone get a price on the lever group buy yet?

Not that I know of.

dReWpY 11-05-2008 09:33 AM

k, will shoot him a pm for info on the levers and the elka, i think the elka was in the $750 dollar range