Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   For Sale (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Alpinestars boots (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=4644)

Amber Lamps 12-20-2008 02:48 PM

Alpinestars boots

Hey guys,I have a pair of brand new,never worn A* SMX Plus boots,black sizr 12 for sale. for $200 plus shipping. I have the box,tags,everything. I've had them for a while and have decided to live with my white SMX Plus boots, Icon boots and my Joe Rocket boots. Yea I know,I'm crazy! Anyway,if anyone is interested,let me know. My main computer is still down but I can post pics if someone really needs them but we all know what the boots look like or check A*'s website. Please PM me with any questions. Again these are BRAND NEW,NEVER WORN BOOTS!!!

marko138 12-20-2008 02:54 PM

Damn...1 size too big.

DLIT 12-20-2008 06:36 PM

Fucking solid boots. I love mine.

spierce 12-20-2008 06:55 PM

you got a link to a pic i am interested...

spierce 12-20-2008 07:03 PM

I googled and i want them but i need to make sure there my size. it will be my first par. i ware a 12 in everything else but i would like to go try on a par before i spend the money.

Amber Lamps 12-20-2008 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spierce (Post 131316)
I googled and i want them but i need to make sure there my size. it will be my first par. i ware a 12 in everything else but i would like to go try on a par before i spend the money.

I can't fault you there. FYI I wear size 12 in every shoe or boot I own so I can say with confidence that they will fit you. They have to be broken in a little but once they are in,you will not find a more comfortable boot,period. The main reason I bought the new ones was that I've had my old pair since '01/02 and thought why not? Plus I was going for a "all black" look,black jacket,black gloves,mostly black helmet,etc. Anyway,try on a pair and see what you think.

JoJoYZF 12-21-2008 03:10 AM

If they were a half size smaller I would have bought them from you already.

marko138 12-21-2008 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 131383)
I can't fault you there. FYI I wear size 12 in every shoe or boot I own so I can say with confidence that they will fit you. They have to be broken in a little but once they are in,you will not find a more comfortable boot,period. The main reason I bought the new ones was that I've had my old pair since '01/02 and thought why not? Plus I was going for a "all black" look,black jacket,black gloves,mostly black helmet,etc. Anyway,try on a pair and see what you think.

I'd agree with the Tigs. I wear a 11 in just about every shoe or boot on the planet. A* are no exception. The A* 11 fits me perfect...so this would probably fit you.

LittleTaz 12-21-2008 09:35 AM

Definitely try some on. I just bought my bf a pair for his birthday in the same size that he wears in every other boot and he needs one euro size larger.

marko138 12-21-2008 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleTaz (Post 131481)
Definitely try some on. I just bought my bf a pair for his birthday in the same size that he wears in every other boot and he needs one euro size larger.

Well there you go. Exceptions to everything....:lol: