Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Model Reviews (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Aprilia RSV4/BMW S1000RR demo ride (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=15370)

Trip 06-27-2010 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 387329)
But I thought you were always one of the, "No one needs a liter class bike on the street types"... Look if all of you 600 guys go out and buy 1000s, who the heck am I going to argue with?:lol: Come on say it with me, "Only douches and guys with small penises buy liter bikes"...:wink:

You will still have me, I will continue to say there is no need for a 1000. But I understand want vs need.

So you can still argue with me.

Although I got to say that with technology, the 1000 is starting to get more attractive. It's getting a shitload lighter and offering a lot more bang for the buck.

Amber Lamps 06-27-2010 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 387343)
You will still have me, I will continue to say there is no need for a 1000. But I understand want vs need.

So you can still argue with me.

Although I got to say that with technology, the 1000 is starting to get more attractive. It's getting a shitload lighter and offering a lot more bang for the buck.

Nooooooo!!! Liter bikes suck! They are heavy and impossible for mere mortals to ride. They will kill everyone that even looks at them too long. You're not ready for a liter bike, no one is. You'll never ride it to it's full potential so it's stupid for the OEMs to even produce the dang things. They are bad for the environment, are to blame for global warming and are at least partially responsible for the oil spill. People that ride them are douchebags, pedophiles, serial killers, suicidal, retarded, squids, ugly, and MORMONS!!!!

Trip 06-27-2010 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amber lamps (Post 387362)
nooooooo!!! Liter bikes suck! They are heavy and impossible for mere mortals to ride. They will kill everyone that even looks at them too long. You're not ready for a liter bike, no one is. You'll never ride it to it's full potential so it's stupid for the oems to even produce the dang things. They are bad for the environment, are to blame for global warming and are at least partially responsible for the oil spill. People that ride them are douchebags, pedophiles, serial killers, suicidal, retarded, squids, ugly, and mormons!!!!

lol

Dave 06-27-2010 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 387362)
Nooooooo!!! Liter bikes suck! They are heavy and impossible for mere mortals to ride. They will kill everyone that even looks at them too long. You're not ready for a liter bike, no one is. You'll never ride it to it's full potential so it's stupid for the OEMs to even produce the dang things. They are bad for the environment, are to blame for global warming and are at least partially responsible for the oil spill. People that ride them are douchebags, pedophiles, serial killers, suicidal, retarded, squids, ugly, and MORMONS!!!!

hey! im not mormon :lmao:

derf 06-27-2010 07:04 PM

Yeh my bike never had bp oil or gasoline run through it

Amber Lamps 06-27-2010 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derf (Post 387368)
Yeh my bike never had bp oil or gasoline run through it

You know, Fred you are such an atypical Jew. Kinda like Jesus really... but he's already been born so that would make you the.....
ANTI-CHRIST!!!! Oh no! It's the end of days!:panic:

6doublefive321 06-27-2010 07:33 PM

If you aint got a liter, you aint got a peter.

goof2 06-27-2010 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 387362)

I'm a liter bike rider that doesn't own a liter bike. Who knew?:lol:

Gas Man 06-27-2010 08:51 PM

Great write up Marko. I wish I could have been there...

Amber Lamps 06-27-2010 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 387394)
Great write up Marko. I wish I could have been there...

write up? on what?:lol: