Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Beginner's End (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Wtf? (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=22199)

OTB 04-04-2013 06:35 PM

Wtf?

No Newbie stuff for 8 mos....wtf is THIS? This is the lifeblood of this sport....what gives..?

Cutty72 04-04-2013 07:23 PM

So.. I was thinking about buying the new ZX-14, cause I really like the green, and I'm kinda a bigger guy at 5'9" and about 180 lbs, if I wear a helmet... (I usually don't, head gets too hot in that thing!)
I was wondering, is this a good bike for me? I rode my buddies 80 around the lake cabin last summer a couple times and did pretty good. Only crashed into the shed twice.
Let me know what you think, I'm buying it tomorrow. Salesman said that I could get 1.9% interest if I signed up for their financing! that sounds great as the payments would only be like $49 a month!
That would give me tons of cash to pimp it out, maybe put some NOS on it or something, and really be able to pick up some ho's!

I'm kinda broke, so I think I'm going to try to scam by without insurance for awhile. Someone said it would be crazy expensive on that bike anyway, so not really worth it. Besides, it's not like I plan on wrecking it anyway.

OTB 04-04-2013 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 527920)
So.. I was thinking about buying the new ZX-14, cause I really like the green, and I'm kinda a bigger guy at 5'9" and about 180 lbs, if I wear a helmet... (I usually don't, head gets too hot in that thing!)
I was wondering, is this a good bike for me? I rode my buddies 80 around the lake cabin last summer a couple times and did pretty good. Only crashed into the shed twice.
Let me know what you think, I'm buying it tomorrow. Salesman said that I could get 1.9% interest if I signed up for their financing! that sounds great as the payments would only be like $49 a month!
That would give me tons of cash to pimp it out, maybe put some NOS on it or something, and really be able to pick up some ho's!

I'm kinda broke, so I think I'm going to try to scam by without insurance for awhile. Someone said it would be crazy expensive on that bike anyway, so not really worth it. Besides, it's not like I plan on wrecking it anyway.

So young...so cynical.....

Porkchop 04-04-2013 09:43 PM

We scare those noobs away yo.... :lol:

pauldun170 04-05-2013 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 527920)

Hey, we're close to the same dimensions.
We should be best friends and ride together on our motorcycles for all the vaginas.

Gas Man 04-05-2013 07:15 AM

Epic Cutty!

Sixxxxer 04-05-2013 01:53 PM

It's because this place is a ghost town anymore.

OneSickPsycho 04-05-2013 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OTB (Post 527918)
No Newbie stuff for 8 mos....wtf is THIS? This is the lifeblood of this sport....what gives..?

We haven't had any noobs...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixxxxer (Post 527947)
It's because this place is a ghost town anymore.

Because we haven't had any noobs...

And this forum isn't exactly noob friendly...

Dave 04-05-2013 08:15 PM

Meh

Cutty72 04-05-2013 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 527935)
Epic Cutty!

Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 527949)
We haven't had any noobs...

Because we haven't had any noobs...

And this forum isn't exactly noob friendly...

What do you mean, not noob friendly?
There will be 3-5 people that will greet them with a :gofurslf:, and then you usually chime in with a shovel comment. :tremble:
And it just goes on from there...