Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Street (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Felony sitting [on bike] (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=16383)

azoomm 09-13-2010 04:08 PM

Felony sitting [on bike]

The guy caught at the Gap has me wondering, anyone ever sit on your bike? Did you bust them doing it? If so, what did you do about it?

KSGregman 09-13-2010 04:19 PM

Only happened once.....had pumped gas into my GSXR-750 at a Quik Trip in Old Town then went inside to get a soda....came out to find a shit faced curb monkey in a mini skirt sitting on the solo cowl screaming "Take me for a ride!! Take me for a ride!!" :rofl:

Her friends carted her away before I had a chance to say anything....All I could think about riding home that night was how gross it was gonna be cleaning that nasty snail trail off my solo cowl. :lmao:

CasterTroy 09-13-2010 04:35 PM

Last week my daughter invites a little neighbor girl over to play. I check on them earlier to see them both in the "big chair" out in the garage watching Disney....later, I go to take the trash out, step into the garage and see my daughter on the laptop on the counter over by the TV......... and the little neighbor girl sitting on my (new to me) Gixxer.

I instinctively scream "Get the hell off that bike are you CRAZY!!!”
My daughter then says “I’m sorry daddy, I didn’t see her get up there or I would have told her you’d KILL her” :tremble:

Needless to say she hasn’t been back over :lol:

wildchild 09-13-2010 05:01 PM

i heard a rumor that a guy sat on my bike once at night, while i lived in an apt. apparently someone threw an arrow out of my 2nd story window at a high rate of speed, as though it was launched from a bow. it landed at said individuals feet and stuck in the ground. next one goes for your heart may have been said.

i do remember seeing an individual jump off of my bike one night and run away very fast. LOL

it did happen one other time when a drunk sat on and then tipped over my bike. unfortunately i didn't catch him in the act so i had no proof. to this day he won't talk to me when i'm in that neighborhood.

pauldun170 09-13-2010 05:13 PM

1. I don't park anywhere. If the bike is out of the garage then it being ridden.
2. I ride in the early morning. The ass clowns dumb enough to sit on someones bike aren't awake yet.

derf 09-13-2010 05:25 PM

Came out of a reastaurant once to find some dude giving his kids 'rides' on my bike. I started yelling at the top of my lungs that I never rode his wife why should they ride my bike, guy looked at me like I'm crazy and started asking me not to curse in front of his kids and I needed to calm down. Then I started talking about the skin disease I had on my hands and how he needs to get his kids to the doctor right away. That was it. I was actually pretty calm, but I made the biggest scene I could.

askmrjesus 09-13-2010 05:27 PM

I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

JC

Sean 09-13-2010 05:56 PM

Someone sat on my bike in front of Johnny Rockets on Melrose once, knocked mine and another bike over. Did 2k of damage to my F4.

OneSickPsycho 09-13-2010 08:15 PM

Never had it happen, but I'd flip the fuck out... I like Jax's approach in Sons of Anarchy.

Evadd 09-13-2010 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derf (Post 408433)
Came out of a reastaurant once to find some dude giving his kids 'rides' on my bike. I started yelling at the top of my lungs that I never rode his wife why should they ride my bike, guy looked at me like I'm crazy and started asking me not to curse in front of his kids and I needed to calm down. Then I started talking about the skin disease I had on my hands and how he needs to get his kids to the doctor right away. That was it. I was actually pretty calm, but I made the biggest scene I could.

someone on CF told a story how they came out to find a family doing the same thing - he calmly walked over, sat in their minivan, and started hitting all the controls and honking the horn like the kids were doing to his bike. the family got the message pretty damn quick. :lol:

whoever that is, if you're here, come claim your story and prize for best response to that situation...