Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Street (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Bike (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=22309)

Cutty72 05-30-2013 11:29 AM

Cool ride, I've been looking at them and Busa's for the straight and flat here in ND, but I'm thinking I may end up going more GasMan style.

Homeslice 05-30-2013 02:17 PM

Damn those cans look huge from that angle :lol:
Congrats! Must be great on the highway.

jtemple 05-30-2013 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Particle Man (Post 529586)
You can't have your boots back :lol:

Awesome looking bike! Congrats!

Dang! The first thing I thought about is all that gear I sold back when I bought the Husky.

I even lost my ass selling my Pitbull stands on this forum. Now I have to buy them all over again!

Quote:

Originally Posted by RACER X (Post 529589)
great looking bike!

look for a cycle cat rear stand, it's unique that it's a1 person stand and great for heavy bikes

Already got a Pitbull. Getting more comfortable using it alone. Been having my wife hold the bike up while I put the stand on it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DLIT (Post 529601)
Nice Cadillac.

It does ride like a caddy compared to the ZX-10Rs I had.

Traction control on it is very effective. When it kicks on, you can hardly feel it working. Granted, I haven't tried slamming the throttle open. I just finished breaking it in and I'm a pretty conservative rider anyway.

I hear you can't spin the rear wheel on gravel on the highest TC setting.

I have yet to activate the ABS.

njchopper87 05-30-2013 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Porkchop (Post 529583)
'Grats!!! :rockwoot:

There's so much bike infront of the tank. I think my windscreen would be about where the front of your tank ends... :lol:

I was thinking the same. I thought it was stretched at first, but no one would do that on this forum.. right? Nice bike.

All these new bikes posts.. they're making me want to jump on finding a sport bike.. luckily this dentist bill brings me back down to earth.

jtemple 05-30-2013 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 529610)
Damn those cans look huge from that angle :lol:
Congrats! Must be great on the highway.

Cans are huge from any angle. Got my eye on Brock's CT duals, but the money won't be available for a while.

It is awesome on the highway. 60 mph feels like you're barely moving.

Quote:

Originally Posted by njchopper87 (Post 529619)
I was thinking the same. I thought it was stretched at first, but no one would do that on this forum.. right? Nice bike.

All these new bikes posts.. they're making me want to jump on finding a sport bike.. luckily this dentist bill brings me back down to earth.

Not stretched, never will be. Not my thing!

Made the pics a bit bigger.

DLIT 05-30-2013 09:45 PM

Haha. Went through the same thing last year. Sold everything except my 1-piece, gloves and boots. Had to buy new Pitbulls and still waiting to buy a new Dainese jacket for cruising in jeans to run errands or whatever. Picked up some sweet cruising Astars boot-shoe things so I don't hafta use my "race" boots all the time.

G-Rex 05-31-2013 07:09 AM

That is sweet! Welcome to the world of "Yes, there is such a thing as too much." :rockwoot:

jtemple 05-31-2013 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DLIT (Post 529626)
Haha. Went through the same thing last year. Sold everything except my 1-piece, gloves and boots. Had to buy new Pitbulls and still waiting to buy a new Dainese jacket for cruising in jeans to run errands or whatever. Picked up some sweet cruising Astars boot-shoe things so I don't hafta use my "race" boots all the time.

I did hang onto enough street gear that I'm ok in that department. A* jacket, Joe Rocket gloves, Icon jeans, Danner Acadia boots. I also have an Aerostich Roadcrafter. The Danners aren't "real" riding boots, but they're plenty tough. They survived my 50 MPH slide last year and only needed some new laces.

The only real thing I was missing are stands. I still need a front stand, but I'll pick one up when it's time for new tires.

DLIT 05-31-2013 12:02 PM

Ya, I still need to grab a front stand. Man, I miss having a front stand. It's a bitch to clean the front wheel now. Stand or jacket, stand or jacket. Tough call.

CasterTroy 05-31-2013 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DLIT (Post 529638)
Ya, I still need to grab a front stand. Man, I miss having a front stand. It's a bitch to clean the front wheel now. Stand or jacket, stand or jacket. Tough call.

Or $2 piece of rebar and 2 jack stands that you already have in the garage :rockwoot: (but thru front wheel instead)

#ghettosolutions

http://photos.imageevent.com/tlsdoug...ge/tlrjack.jpg

#hashtagsareghey

#WTFyafagquitdoingthat

#TTTHHHTOP