Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Kanye west is a fool (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=10445)

Amber Lamps 09-16-2009 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeNetworX (Post 266318)
ORLY?

Have you seen or heard anything about his 52-page "book"? It contains tidbits of Kanye wisdom such as "Get use to being used", in giant red fonts that take up entire portions of the 52 pages. And this is from a guy that has proclaimed that he’s a “proud non-reader” who doesn’t see the value in books.

Your opinion of this douchebag being smart is laughable. He may be able to sell crap music to the general population, but all you really need for that is a good producer...no street smarts needed.

Um he is a producer....a very successful one at that. I'm not saying that you guys are wrong but it's obvious that most of you don't know diddily squat about Kanye West except for his stupid remarks about Bush and this latest foolishness.:lol:

karl_1052 09-16-2009 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 266397)
Um he is a producer....a very successful one at that. I'm not saying that you guys are wrong but it's obvious that most of you don't know diddily squat about Kanye West except for his stupid remarks about Bush and this latest foolishness.:lol:

I know he is not white.
:lol:

Amber Lamps 09-16-2009 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karl_1052 (Post 266399)
I know he is not white.

Well that's good enough right there!!!:lol: Get the rope boys!!!:lol:

I don't know why this had to get all "racial", Kanye said something negative about Bush, so? White people haven't stopped slamming on Obama since before he was even elected and you don't want to be labeled racist do you? Yes, I know that some idiots DO label you racist if you are against him but I don't until you use the "N" word!:lol::lol::lol:

neebelung 09-16-2009 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 266397)

Um, yeah, actually I was aware. And his being a producer makes him less of a douchebag how? :lol:

people don't have to know his blood type and the name of his first grade teacher to know he's an ignorant dickweed; he reminds us of that fact all too often. :dthumb:

neebelung 09-16-2009 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 266419)
Well that's good enough right there!!!:lol: Get the rope boys!!!:lol:

I don't know why this had to get all "racial", Kanye said something negative about Bush, so? White people haven't stopped slamming on Obama since before he was even elected and you don't want to be labeled racist do you? Yes, I know that some idiots DO label you racist if you are against him but I don't until you use the "N" word!:lol::lol::lol:

Oh jeez Tig, he was kidding... :lol: :lol: :lol:

and you don't have to use the "n" word to be a racist; it's in how you think about and act toward people of other races, and if you consider them to be on your same level, or if you somehow consider yourself superior to them.

And by suggesting that someone can only be a racist if they use the "n" word, you're suggesting that only black people are subjected to racism. What about spics, beaners, chinks, slant eyes, etc.....?

Flexin 09-16-2009 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neebelung (Post 266425)
Um, yeah, actually I was aware. And his being a producer makes him less of a douchebag how? :lol:

people don't have to know his blood type and the name of his first grade teacher to know he's an ignorant dickweed; he reminds us of that fact all too often. :dthumb:

He is talking about Kanye being a producer because Lee said "Your opinion of this douchebag being smart is laughable. He may be able to sell crap music to the general population, but all you really need for that is a good producer...no street smarts needed."

He is a producer and a very good one at that. Does that make him less of a prick? No.

James

neebelung 09-16-2009 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flexin (Post 266429)
He is a producer and a very good one at that. Does that make him less of a prick?No.

James

:dthumb:

But just to clarify:Lee's post was also regarding Kanye's alleged intelligence; being a good producer isn't necessarily indicative of high intelligence. :shrug:

defector 09-16-2009 10:42 AM

This just in:

Kanye West interrupted Patrick Swayze's funeral to let the world know that Michael Jackson's funeral was better.

Amber Lamps 09-16-2009 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neebelung (Post 266425)

No,no,no. I never said he's not a "dickweed" read the post I quoted. I'll wait.

Here, I'll help you,

Some said, he was "smart", someone else said that HE didn't have to be smart to sell records but only needed a "smart" producer. I pointed out that he IS the producer. Simple.

As the "Kanye" of this forum based on the tags you guys have put up, I'll "defend" him only to this point; He has a right to his opinion. Lots of people thought Bush was a dumbass. Lots of people thought that Katrina was mishandled. He's not alone in lots of his opinions, some I agree with, some I do not. Bob Dylan had some crazy opinions, so did Lennon, that doesn't mean that their music sucked or that they were "douchebags".:idk:

What he did to Taylor Swift was definitely an asshole move for sure. Although, I also have a feeling that it was staged. There's an ARMY of handlers backstage at the VMAs, I doubt that a mouse could get onto that stage unscheduled.:lol:

z06boy 09-16-2009 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by defector (Post 266436)
This just in:

Kanye West interrupted Patrick Swayze's funeral to let the world know that Michael Jackson's funeral was better.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...wayzekanye.jpg

neebelung 09-16-2009 10:53 AM

:dvrofl: Oh Tigger, Tigger, Tigger..... :lol: bless your pea pickin lil heart.... :lol:

Amber Lamps 09-16-2009 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neebelung (Post 266428)
Oh jeez Tig, he was kidding... :lol: :lol: :lol:

and you don't have to use the "n" word to be a racist; it's in how you think about and act toward people of other races, and if you consider them to be on your same level, or if you somehow consider yourself superior to them.

And by suggesting that someone can only be a racist if they use the "n" word, you're suggesting that only black people are subjected to racism. What about spics, beaners, chinks, slant eyes, etc.....?

Oh I don't really care what you consider "racist", I said that I don't consider you to be racist when criticizing Obama until you use the "N" word. Last I knew Obama isn't Asian or Hispanic... I wasn't trying to define the word racist.:lol: I certainly wasn't trying to "define" anything other than what I consider to be "racist" when you are dealing with President Obama.:lol: Gee, I wonder where the nasty tags are coming from?:lol:

Homeslice 09-16-2009 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neebelung (Post 266434)
:dthumb:

But just to clarify:Lee's post was also regarding Kanye's alleged intelligence; being a good producer isn't necessarily indicative of high intelligence. :shrug:

Maybe it's the type of intelligence you & I don't have, or else we'd be doing what he does. There's more than one kind of intelligence. :shrug:

Amber Lamps 09-16-2009 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 266456)
Maybe it's the type of intelligence you & I don't have, or else we'd be doing what he does. There's more than one kind of intelligence. :shrug:

Yea it's like calling the president stupid. For all his faults, you don't get where he is without some amount of talent and/or intelligence.:idk:

Amber Lamps 09-16-2009 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neebelung (Post 266451)
:dvrofl: Oh Tigger, Tigger, Tigger..... :lol: bless your pea pickin lil heart.... :lol:

Well thank you and bless your vague, conclusion jumping and misinterpreting heart....:lol:

neebelung 09-16-2009 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 266460)
Well thank you and bless your vague, conclusion jumping and misinterpreting heart....:lol:

I have yet to be vague, conclusion jumping nor misinterpreting. :lol: I've been all too clear with my opninions here. Now if you either don't agree with them, or just don't get it :shrug: well, I dunno what to tell ya then.... :lol: I'm merely amused at the fact that despite your admission that Kanye acted in a dickweedy manner, you're so quick to defend him at every turn. :shrug:

tommymac 09-16-2009 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neebelung (Post 266473)
I have yet to be vague, conclusion jumping nor misinterpreting. :lol: I've been all too clear with my opninions here. Now if you either don't agree with them, or just don't get it :shrug: well, I dunno what to tell ya then.... :lol: I'm merely amused at the fact that despite your admission that Kanye acted in a dickweedy manner, you're so quick to defend him at every turn. :shrug:

Hes the president of the Kanye fan club :lol:

Tom

askmrjesus 09-16-2009 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 266476)
Hes the president of the Kanye fan club :lol:

Tom

Well if he's a President, he must be smart, right? :lol:

JC

Smittie61984 09-16-2009 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eBBs15 (Post 266227)
i just gained respect for Obama

If he said it while a smoke hung out the side of his mouth I'd elect him President of Awesome for life.

Someone was curious what would happen if he tried that with 50cent...
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/162.../50_cent.jhtml
Quote:

At that point, you can't replace it," 50 added. "Even an apology can't replace what it feels like for the very first time receiving that award. Now in her head, 'My first award was Kanye West.' And it's damaging. I wish he would come take one of my awards so I can black his eye in front of everybody."

Mr Lefty 09-16-2009 08:25 PM

I can't believe there's over 200 post in this thread...

Smittie61984 09-16-2009 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eBBs15 (Post 266778)
I can't believe there's over 200 post in this thread...

TWFix hates black people - Kanye West

Mr Lefty 09-16-2009 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smittie61984 (Post 266782)
TWFix hates black people - Kanye West

Yo smittie... great post... but VS had one of the greatest motorcycle forums of all time! of ALL TIME!

neebelung 09-16-2009 09:48 PM

Sorry, totally missed this earlier...

But....ignoring your mindless ramblings on racism, because you're ethnocentric, and seem to think racism only affects black people. :rofl:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 266454)
Gee, I wonder where the nasty tags are coming From? :lol:

actually, not from me. Some were there yesterday (I even commented on "tigger esque" cus I found it hilarious :lol:)... But nope, the 'nasty' tags didn't come from me. Believe me, I'd gleefully take credit for them... Alas, someone else beat me to it apparently! :lol:

neebelung 09-16-2009 09:49 PM

Speaking of tags - 2 kanyes 1 cup = :dvrofl:
nice work, whoever that was!! :rofl:

derf 09-16-2009 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neebelung (Post 266813)

Thank you, thank you. Wasnt me but i will take the credit

Rangerscott 09-16-2009 10:16 PM

http://www.dickipedia.org/dick.php?title=Main_Page

Smittie61984 09-16-2009 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rangerscott (Post 266825)

Hahahhaa. That is awesome...
http://www.dickipedia.org/dick.php?title=Kanye_West

I loved this...
Like many rappers, West grew up in an upper-class Chicago suburb where his mother was chair of the state university’s English Department

derf 09-17-2009 12:15 AM

http://gawker.com/5360178/obamas-kan...caught-on-tape

Audio from the presidents jackass comments

azoomm 09-17-2009 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derf (Post 266871)
http://gawker.com/5360178/obamas-kan...caught-on-tape

Audio from the presidents jackass comments

Kanye West might be the best thing for the President's "more mortal" appearance. I mean, I caught the audio on the radio just after it was released and I laughed my ass off in the car. It was a conversation that any one of us could have been having that day... well, except Tigger. :lol:

Amber Lamps 09-17-2009 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 266876)
Kanye West might be the best thing for the President's "more mortal" appearance. I mean, I caught the audio on the radio just after it was released and I laughed my ass off in the car. It was a conversation that any one of us could have been having that day... well, except Tigger. :lol:

You know what's REALLY funny? You broads have obviously got me mixed up with Flexin'!:lol: I don't think that I've actually defended Kanye's actions on the VMAs in the least. All I said was that I don't think that he's stupid, a racist or untalented. Just because he has different opinions than yours doesn't make him stupid. Several of you have said things about Obama (especially before he was elected) that if they were broadcast around the country would seem just as "kooky" as what Kanye said about Bush. Besides, I lived in Texas and it's not THAT far fetched tp accuse a rich, white guy from Texas of being racist...:lol:

derf 09-17-2009 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 266882)
You know what's REALLY funny? You broads have obviously got me mixed up with Flexin'!:lol: I don't think that I've actually defended Kanye's actions on the VMAs in the least. All I said was that I don't think that he's stupid, a racist or untalented. Just because he has different opinions than yours doesn't make him stupid. Several of you have said things about Obama (especially before he was elected) that if they were broadcast around the country would seem just as "kooky" as what Kanye said about Bush. Besides, I lived in Texas and it's not THAT far fetched tp accuse a rich, white guy from Texas of being racist...:lol:

You're right hes probably very intelligent, however he has a severe lack of social skills. And I have no doubt that he isn't the least bit remorseful, he's only sorry about the public backlash that has followed

tommymac 09-17-2009 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derf (Post 266883)
You're right hes probably very intelligent, however he has a severe lack of social skills. And I have no doubt that he isn't the least bit remorseful, he's only sorry about the public backlash that has followed

this backlash will prolly help his career in that it will keep him in the news as opposed to drifing off into obscurity.

Tom

Flexin 09-17-2009 01:29 AM

Quote:

LOL Whats is with the black on black crime? Throwing a brother under a bus. LOL

I didn't defend him. I did say he had a right to his opinion and can voice it if he likes BUT he picked the wrong mother fucking time to do so.

I also said it didn't matter how young she was because it was wrong to do it to anyone of any age.

I did defend his music talents.

James

Amber Lamps 09-17-2009 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derf (Post 266883)

Oh I totally agree with that! Although, I can't let go of the idea that this was all staged! I bet Obama was in on it and they did it just to make Obama look better and get healthcare through!!!! The sneaky bastards!!! Remember when the Republican fringe accused Clinton of launching an offensive just to take some of the focus off Monica?:lol:

Flexin 09-17-2009 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 266900)
Oh I totally agree with that! Although, I can't let go of the idea that this was all staged! I bet Obama was in on it and they did it just to make Obama look better and get healthcare through!!!! The sneaky bastards!!! Remember when the Republican fringe accused Clinton of launching an offensive just to take some of the focus off Monica?:lol:

http://www.tz-uk.com/pics/tinfoilhat.jpg

LOL

James

Amber Lamps 09-17-2009 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flexin (Post 266899)
LOL Whats is with the black on black crime? Throwing a brother under a bus. LOL

I didn't defend him. I did say he had a right to his opinion and can voice it if he likes BUT he picked the wrong mother fucking time to do so.

I also said it didn't matter how young she was because it was wrong to do it to anyone of any age.

I did defend his music talents.

James

Yea well your black ass sat back and let a brother take your motherfuckin' heat dog! How you gonna play a nigga? Shoot! I'm up in this motherfuckin hostile territory representing and your ass in coolin in the crib peepin my ass getting roasted and don't be saying shit! Motherfuckin Neebs is gettin the damn rope and Azoom is done fired up the motherfuckin truck, fuck the damn bus dog! Shit motherfucker you need to be throwin a brother a life line and shit!

TommyHotWheel 09-17-2009 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 266902)
Yea well your black ass sat back and let a brother take your motherfuckin' heat dog! How you gonna play a nigga? Shoot! I'm up in this motherfuckin hostile territory representing and your ass in coolin in the crib peepin my ass getting roasted and don't be saying shit! Motherfuckin Neebs is gettin the damn rope and Azoom is done fired up the motherfuckin truck, fuck the damn bus dog! Shit motherfucker you need to be throwin a brother a life line and shit!

I'm from Detroit and that rant made me blush...

... mostly cuz I farted when I read it cuz I laughed so hard and someone walked into my office....

Amber Lamps 09-17-2009 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TommyHotWheel (Post 266903)
I'm from Detroit and that rant made me blush...

... mostly cuz I farted when I read it cuz I laughed so hard and someone walked into my office....

Wooo go Lions!!!

Flexin 09-17-2009 01:55 AM

Quote:

LOL. I was going to come in like a black Robin Hood and shoot the rope with an arrow before you were dragged too far. I got your back. LOL

James

TommyHotWheel 09-17-2009 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 266905)
Wooo go Lions!!!

No need for the salt sir.....:td:

neebelung 09-17-2009 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 266876)

:rofl: I finally heard the audio yesterday: great stuff!!!!! Absolutely himanized him. :dthumb:

neebelung 09-17-2009 06:17 AM

Quote:

:dvrofl: alright, that was funny shit right there.... :lol:

karl_1052 09-17-2009 06:18 AM

Quote:

:lol
best post ever!

LeeNetworX 09-17-2009 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neebelung (Post 266813)

What/where are these tags you keep talking about?

Homeslice 09-17-2009 09:32 AM

Right below you?

neebelung 09-17-2009 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeNetworX (Post 266987)
What/where are these tags you keep talking about?

Scroll down to the bottom of the thread page and you'll see a box with tags. :lol: And there's some good ones... :rofl:

The best one on TWFix to-date, however is "Fap Fap to the Chi." :dvrofl:

askmrjesus 09-17-2009 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 267012)
Right below you?

No, right below Neebs.

Well, right below me now.

No wonder they're so hard to find, they keep moving!

JC

Homeslice 09-17-2009 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by askmrjesus (Post 267017)
No, right below Neebs.

JC

Mouse handling is a complex skill.

marko138 09-17-2009 11:48 AM

Quote:

Have you heard this guy's music? He's absolutely untalented. :squint:

LeeNetworX 09-17-2009 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neebelung (Post 267013)
Scroll down to the bottom of the thread page and you'll see a box with tags. :lol: And there's some good ones... :rofl:

The best one on TWFix to-date, however is "Fap Fap to the Chi." :dvrofl:

Shit. I use the dark blue scheme and with my laptop brightness set to a dim level (to keep prying eyes from it) the "Tags" never caught my attention.

Amber Lamps 09-17-2009 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TommyHotWheel (Post 266908)
No need for the salt sir.....:td:

Yea well I have the Panthers now...whoopie!!!:lol: College sports FTMFW!!!

Amber Lamps 09-17-2009 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by askmrjesus (Post 267017)
No, right below Neebs.

JC

:lol::lol::lol:

Amber Lamps 09-17-2009 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 267092)
Have you heard this guy's music? He's absolutely untalented. :squint:

Yea well some of the screaming devil crap you white boys listen to ain't exactly Mozart!:lol:

Flexin 09-17-2009 01:19 PM

I enjoy Kanye's music.

James

Homeslice 09-17-2009 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 267136)
Yea well some of the screaming devil crap you white boys listen to ain't exactly Mozart!:lol:

No doubt. Green Day? That shit is like 3-4 chords repeated over and over.

Papa_Complex 09-17-2009 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 267141)
No doubt. Green Day? That shit is like 3-4 chords repeated over and over.

You never listened to Deep Purple or Nazareth, did you?

Amber Lamps 09-17-2009 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flexin (Post 267139)
I enjoy Kanye's music.

James

Me too. I have the first three albums but not the new ones. Some of the songs are really cool and some are so so... just like the last Nickleback or Matchbox 20 album I bought.:idk: Hell, I'm not a fan of speed metal but I can certainly recognize the talent involved in producing it.

Ozzy Osbourne bit the heads off of bats and Jerry Lee Lewis married his 15 year old cousin but that doesn't mean their music is without merit. Not to me anyway.:idk:

HurricaneHeather 09-17-2009 01:29 PM

When all this went down, I had to google a pic of Kanye West because I had heard the name, but had no idea who he was. Never heard a single song that I know of.

Amber Lamps 09-17-2009 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HurricaneHeather (Post 267146)
When all this went down, I had to google a pic of Kanye West because I had heard the name, but had no idea who he was. Never heard a single song that I know of.

I was like no way until I noticed that you are from Texas... aha, Bush was from Texas.... It all is starting to make sense.:lol:

Amber Lamps 09-17-2009 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papa_Complex (Post 267143)

"Love Hurts" and "Smoke on the Water" were two of my favorite songs growing up. My Mom was a total "hippie".:lol:

Homeslice 09-17-2009 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papa_Complex (Post 267143)

Yeah and at least they sang, unlike today's artists who mostly just yell.

neebelung 09-17-2009 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 267150)
I was like no way until I noticed that you are from Texas... aha, Bush was from Texas.... It all is starting to make sense.:lol:

:rofl: George Bush doesn't really hate black people. Not all of em anyway.

Just Kanye. :lol:

z06boy 09-17-2009 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 267150)

That's racist. :lol:

Amber Lamps 09-17-2009 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06boy (Post 267209)
That's racist. :lol:

Hey I never claimed not to be racist! Half breeds FTMFW!!!! Hell, they're even letting us quarterback now!!!! I watched a college game and BOTH of the qb from SOUTHERN SCHOOLS were at least half black!!!:lol::rockwoot: Being a famous sports star is not a bad way to start a political career...:wink:

goof2 09-17-2009 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 267212)
Hey I never claimed not to be racist! Half breeds FTMFW!!!! Hell, they're even letting us quarterback now!!!! I watched a college game and BOTH of the qb from SOUTHERN SCHOOLS were at least half black!!!:lol::rockwoot: Being a famous sports star is not a bad way to start a political career...:wink:

Both Vick brothers were QBs for a southern school. I don't expect either to start a political career.:lol

Mr Lefty 09-17-2009 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flexin (Post 267139)
I enjoy Kanye's music.

James

truth be told... so do I...

doesn't make him any less of a douchebag.

great he has an opinion... so does everyone... but Kanye needs some coaching on when is appropriate and when isn't... national TV during a fund raiser for this nations worst national disaster nor during the acceptance speech of another artist are not the times

derf 09-17-2009 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eBBs15 (Post 267286)
great he has an opinion... so does everyone... but Kanye needs some coaching on when is appropriate and when isn't... national TV during a fund raiser for this nations worst national disaster nor during the acceptance speech of another artist are not the times

My 4 year old pretty much has had this figured out for half his life already

Papa_Complex 09-17-2009 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 267151)
"Love Hurts" and "Smoke on the Water" were two of my favorite songs growing up. My Mom was a total "hippie".:lol:

I was more partial to "This Flight Tonight" or "Hair of the Dog", and "Lazy" but those are good too :D

Smittie61984 09-17-2009 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goof2 (Post 267274)
Both Vick brothers were QBs for a southern school. I don't expect either to start a political career.:lol

Hahahaha. Actually Vick lives in a district that I would not be suprised if he got elected. Infact his district elected Cynthia McKinney and Hank Johnson.

Saw this on the youtube and thought it was funny...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUu7sMnoW1U

OneSickPsycho 09-17-2009 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 267160)
Yeah and at least they sang, unlike today's artists who mostly just yell.

Screaming in key is harder to do than one might think.

Tmall 09-17-2009 09:25 PM

The best male singer at the moment is the lead singer from system of a down.

TommyHotWheel 09-17-2009 10:57 PM

Corey Taylor...Maynard James Keenan...Roger Waters...Roger Plant...just a few rockers with great voices and vocal ranges that spring to mind.

neebelung 09-17-2009 11:06 PM

I would just like to point out that whomever added the tag "Tigger = music genious" to this thread is ... well, anything but genius.

If you're going to add a clever tag about yourself to try to make yourself look smarter, at least check your spelling. :dvrofl:

defector 09-17-2009 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TommyHotWheel (Post 267336)
Corey Taylor...Maynard James Keenan...Roger Waters...Roger Plant...just a few rockers with great voices and vocal ranges that spring to mind.

Add in Chris Cornell to that list.

goof2 09-18-2009 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smittie61984 (Post 267310)
Hahahaha. Actually Vick lives in a district that I would not be suprised if he got elected. Infact his district elected Cynthia McKinney and Hank Johnson.

Does it count as "residency" when the bank forecloses on the house? If he could get on the ballot he probably would win. As demonstrated in the video you posted in the war room her replacement isn't much better. I can only think that particular district's population has an unusually high percentage of severe head injuries.

101lifts2 09-18-2009 02:01 AM

Why do black people always think that people who use the "N" word are racist when black people use it as much as the word "the"? I think there is alot of black people that are more racist towards their own race then the same amount of whites are against blacks.

Amber Lamps 09-18-2009 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neebelung (Post 267343)
I would just like to point out that whomever added the tag "Tigger = music genious" to this thread is ... well, anything but genius.

If you're going to add a clever tag about yourself to try to make yourself look smarter, at least check your spelling. :dvrofl:

Hey, I didn't post that shit so don't blame it on me!:lol: In fact, I'm the one thar posted "tigger-esque" so nyahh, nyahh, nyahhh!!! To prove it, I'll remove it right now.

Amber Lamps 09-18-2009 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101lifts2 (Post 267379)
Why do black people always think that people who use the "N" word are racist when black people use it as much as the word "the"? I think there is alot of black people that are more racist towards their own race then the same amount of whites are against blacks.

Oh no not this again!!!...:lol:

I'll be brief-ish.... if you call your Mom, gf, sister, wife etc a bitch everyday, would that make it okay for a stranger that heard you call her that to do the same? If you and a bunch of friends call each other fags all the time, would it be okay for someone to call you that in anger? It's all about context. I call my buddy a "nigga" in a familiar sense. Hell, I call my gf a "bitch" also in a familiar, joking fashion. Now if you are in an argument with either of them or refer to them in that fashion in a derogatory manner... expect a beat down.:lol: To be honest, I can't understand why this is so baffling to white people? You can't tell me you've never called a buddy something that is normally derogatory but because you are friends, he doesn't take offense.:idk:

neebelung 09-18-2009 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 267383)
Hey, I didn't post that shit so don't blame it on me!:lol: In fact, I'm the one thar posted "tigger-esque" so nyahh, nyahh, nyahhh!!! To prove it, I'll remove it right now.

If you didn't do it, then who did??

*gasp*It's a vast, right-wing conspiracy!!!!!!

:dvrofl:

CasterTroy 09-18-2009 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 267384)
Oh no not this again!!!...:lol:

I'll be brief-ish.... if you call your Mom, gf, sister, wife etc a bitch everyday, would that make it okay for a stranger that heard you call her that to do the same? If you and a bunch of friends call each other fags all the time, would it be okay for someone to call you that in anger? It's all about context. I call my buddy a "nigga" in a familiar sense. Hell, I call my gf a "bitch" also in a familiar, joking fashion. Now if you are in an argument with either of them or refer to them in that fashion in a derogatory manner... expect a beat down.:lol: To be honest, I can't understand why this is so baffling to white people? You can't tell me you've never called a buddy something that is normally derogatory but because you are friends, he doesn't take offense.:idk:

Why is it when a black person is "let go" the accusation is "it's because I'm black" yet when a white male is "let go" and a black female is hired to replace him, it IS in fact because she is black. Yet, in that instance it's OK?

Both instances are in fact, a double standard. And it’s a double standard many whites don’t like. Simple as that. Some can let it go and accept it as the way it has to be…others piss and moan.

You can’t spend your life trying to MAKE other people understand, you just have to accept the fact that THEY will never “Get it”.

You have lived your whole life with MANY double standards (unless of course you’ve lived some sort of obtuse life in a parallel universe…if so, please forgive me for assuming) so you can’t quite see why it’s so upsetting to whites. After-all, we typically don’t SEE any double standards other than the “N” word and the fallout of “Racial equality” in the workplace.

tommymac 09-18-2009 07:53 AM

Quote:

I would also like to add bruce Dickinson, Rob Halford and Geoff Tate to the list too.

Tom

neebelung 09-18-2009 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 267401)
I would also like to add bruce Dickinson, Rob Halford and Geoff Tate to the list too.

Tom

Oh hell yeah on Geoff Tate. :dthumb:

tommymac 09-18-2009 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neebelung (Post 267403)
Oh hell yeah on Geoff Tate. :dthumb:

Sadly chain smoking has taken its toll on his voice but he still does a good job live.

Tom

neebelung 09-18-2009 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 267405)
Sadly chain smoking has taken its toll on his voice but he still does a good job live.

Tom

Still bummed we missed them while we were in Vegas last year :hissy:

tommymac 09-18-2009 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neebelung (Post 267408)
Still bummed we missed them while we were in Vegas last year :hissy:

Was a good show here, they did stuff from rage for order, empier and the new album. Theyre comming back to ny next month but I will prolly be away the day of the show.

Particle Man 09-18-2009 09:00 AM

Taylor Swift = hawt

tommymac 09-18-2009 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Particle Man (Post 267422)
Taylor Swift = hawt

30 pages in and thats all you can add :lol:

Tom

http://msnbcmedia2.msn.com/j/MSNBC/C...YE1.hlarge.jpg

http://www.2snaps.tv/files/images/12...5413.large.jpg

marko138 09-18-2009 10:31 AM

These are great.

pauldun170 09-18-2009 10:31 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO_QI..._embedded#t=46

OneSickPsycho 09-18-2009 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmall (Post 267316)
The best male singer at the moment is the lead singer from system of a down.

Meh... I LOVE Serj, don't get me wrong... but he's not even CLOSE. if you want to talk singers... ones who can REALLY sing, I'd say the best one out there is probably Aaron Lewis from Staind. That guy is amazing.

Serj actually doesn't do a lot of the growly screamy stuff, thats another guy in the band...

Quote:

Corey Taylor is fucking amazing... I think I heard he quit smoking, but he sounds like he smokes 10 packs a day and I think for a while he just about was... Dude can sing and his screaming is a thing of beauty... Plus, look at his gigantic neck:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBcXcfF1Wqw

Maynard is another who is good singer... I'm not sure if he's technically a great singer, but his voice is very powerful and exceptionally interesting.

OneSickPsycho 09-18-2009 10:41 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2USj8sTLKGk

Amber Lamps 09-18-2009 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neebelung (Post 267389)
If you didn't do it, then who did??

*gasp*It's a vast, right-wing conspiracy!!!!!!

:dvrofl:

Okay, we're allowed two tags right? Mine are the Jenny Craig one and the Proactive one, I will now delete them with ummm, stupid and heffer to prove it!

Amber Lamps 09-18-2009 10:59 AM

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Brent Smith from Shinedown! Great range and a deep passion make him a stand out in my mind.

Homeslice 09-18-2009 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 267479)

I love how this CNN guy is trying to act like he has permission to editorialize about it like as if he's a commentator all of a sudden.

Papa_Complex 09-18-2009 11:05 AM

Has Kanye demanded an apology from the Prez yet? :lol:

Particle Man 09-18-2009 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 267428)
30 pages in and thats all you can add :lol:

Tom

I tend to focus on the important part of an issue. That was it. :D

Gotta keep your eye on the boob... er, ball

neebelung 09-18-2009 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 267500)
I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Brent Smith from Shinedown! Great range and a deep passion make him a stand out in my mind.

Love his voice, but that man should NOT be allowed to make videos.... :lol:

fasternyou929 09-18-2009 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neebelung (Post 267517)
Love his voice, but that man should NOT be allowed to make videos.... :lol:

Where did you see a Shinedown video??