Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Group Buys & Hot Deals (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Michelin sale at Comp Acc (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=13450)

tommymac 04-14-2010 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 361851)
ive read a lot of good things about the Q2s. Besides might as well see what tom's been raving about all this time :lol:

cant be me, I am a michelin guy too :)

plus my other order just shipped from comp acc. Got the sliders cargo pants rain gloves a cool weather/waterproof glove and some engine ice for the track bike

z06boy 04-14-2010 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 361852)

plus my other order just shipped from comp acc. Got the sliders cargo pants rain gloves a cool weather/waterproof glove and some engine ice for the track bike

I've wondered if the slider pants are decent. I have a pair of Draggin Jeans and I like them. Bought the Utility style...more pockets and looser fitting.

tommymac 04-14-2010 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06boy (Post 361855)
I've wondered if the slider pants are decent. I have a pair of Draggin Jeans and I like them. Bought the Utility style...more pockets and looser fitting.

I like the cargo pants for work the extra pockets are good for my stethescope and other goodies. They seemed to get good reviews, but they run a bit small so I ordered a size up.

I will post up when I get them to see how they fit/feel, and hopefully I never put em to the test ;)

Sixxxxer 04-14-2010 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 361851)
ive read a lot of good things about the Q2s. Besides might as well see what tom's been raving about all this time :lol:

Qualifiers he ran not The Dueces, And There not bad. They stuck like a champ at the Gap...And I rode harder there than ever before...Granted i never probably truly "pushed' the tire like trip would...But it def did great.

I think you'll like The Dunlops...Funny, I ran Dunlops for ever now Im switching to Michelin's...Lol

tommymac 04-14-2010 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixxxxer (Post 361859)
Qualifiers he ran not The Dueces, And There not bad. They stuck like a champ at the Gap...And I rode harder there than ever before...Granted i never probably truly "pushed' the tire like trip would...But it def did great.

I think you'll like The Dunlops...Funny, I ran Dunlops for ever now Im switching to Michelin's...Lol

I am biased against dunslops, I had an old d207 way back when and hated it and never went back. Plus i am happy with the michelins and pirellis. I was going to try bridgestones for the track this year but then saw better deals on pilot powers. got hooked up with 3 sets of powers and one set of roads for 7 and change :rockwoot:

Dave 04-14-2010 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixxxxer (Post 361859)

i know, the deuce is supposed to be a big step up from the old qualifier. Has some really interesting construction too

Dave 04-14-2010 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 361852)

local guy who doesnt post anymore, we're too off topic for him :lol:

tommymac 04-14-2010 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 361869)
local guy who doesnt post anymore, we're too off topic for him :lol:

one of them super hardcore guys :lol:

z06boy 04-15-2010 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 361858)
I like the cargo pants for work the extra pockets are good for my stethescope and other goodies. They seemed to get good reviews, but they run a bit small so I ordered a size up.

I will post up when I get them to see how they fit/feel, and hopefully I never put em to the test ;)

Cool and thanks. :cheers:

Dave 04-15-2010 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 361870)
one of them super hardcore guys :lol:

not particularly. Hes just super busy i dont think his life allows for multiple forums and he was on gsxr.com first