Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Southeast Riders (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Damn tunnel diggers (mining thread) (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=983)

t-homo 04-08-2008 01:52 PM

Damn tunnel diggers (mining thread)

Is there a fair bit of mining in Tennessee? If so there is a decent chance I will move there when I graduate.

Full Throttle 04-08-2008 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t-rock (Post 29515)
Is there a fair bit of mining in Tennessee? If so there is a decent chance I will move there when I graduate.

like what kind of mining are you talking about?

t-homo 04-08-2008 02:07 PM

not positive at this point. I am looking at coal right now but it could change. I am just a freshman this year so its still a while off too.

Full Throttle 04-08-2008 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t-rock (Post 29535)
not positive at this point. I am looking at coal right now but it could change. I am just a freshman this year so its still a while off too.

To be honest im not sure. I know there was but am not positive if there is any right now. But hey why the hell do you want to mine coal. That shit is killing everything. Do something else and find out how to lower gas prices. When i bought my bike it cost 10 bucks to fill up and now it cost 12. 20% increase in 8 months is not good especially when forced to drive the cage. Either way you should head on over here its great.

t-homo 04-08-2008 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Full Throttle (Post 29545)
To be honest im not sure. I know there was but am not positive if there is any right now. But hey why the hell do you want to mine coal. That shit is killing everything. Do something else and find out how to lower gas prices. When i bought my bike it cost 10 bucks to fill up and now it cost 12. 20% increase in 8 months is not good especially when forced to drive the cage. Either way you should head on over here its great.

I go to UMR and I actually just changed majors from electrical engineering to mining engineering. To me, it looks like a lot more fun being hands on and not in an office, and our campus has an experimental underground mine to learn it.

t-homo 04-08-2008 02:37 PM

Hey look! I made a new thread.

byron12 04-13-2008 11:59 PM

As somone who knows there is quite a bit of coal mining in the area in fact they have recently been talking about opening some defunct mines back up since the demand for coal is recently rising. There also alot of marble mining and granite mining obn the area......

OneSickPsycho 04-14-2008 12:04 AM

Fuck mines.

Full Throttle 04-17-2008 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 31658)
Fuck mines.

:lol: thats what i say. you wont find me in a mine, just forget it.

OneSickPsycho 04-17-2008 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Full Throttle (Post 33089)
:lol: thats what i say. you wont find me in a mine, just forget it.

Two jobs you would never catch me doing in a million years... Miner... and high rise window washer... Fuck that.