Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Central Riders (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Cleveland Bike Show '11 (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=17778)

Porkchop 01-01-2011 02:37 PM

Cleveland Bike Show '11

So whos going???

Im going saturday the 29th.

racedoll 01-01-2011 05:14 PM

Erik says we are going. I'll believe it when we are there. Not sure which day he was wanting to go though. It would be nice to see you (and the others I met) again.

tommymac 01-01-2011 06:33 PM

I will be going to the NYC show, depending on the whole baby thing. I do want to get some toys for me and the minion.

Porkchop 01-24-2011 12:56 PM

This saturday fixers! Who's all going? I should be there by 10:30 and will be there for about 3 to 4 hours. Let me know if you need my number to meet up.

JoJoYZF 01-24-2011 05:27 PM

I still havent decided which day Im going, if I make it at all this year.

racedoll 01-24-2011 07:37 PM

I guess we are going up on Saturday.

tommymac 01-25-2011 11:13 AM

NYC show wasnt as good this year, not as much gear/apparel there for sale unless you need patches, assless chaps and fake bulletproof vests LOL

I did look at a lot of bikes and was nice to see triumph had a nice sized booth there this time.

racedoll 01-25-2011 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 444981)
NYC show wasnt as good this year, not as much gear/apparel there for sale unless you need patches, assless chaps and fake bulletproof vests LOL

This is every year for Cleveland. The gear selection has always been shitty.

Porkchop 01-26-2011 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 444981)

I did look at a lot of bikes and was nice to see triumph had a nice sized booth there this time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by racedoll (Post 445104)
This is every year for Cleveland. The gear selection has always been shitty.

Don't really care about gear selection. I don't have the $$$ for that anyway, :lol:. What I did care about last year was 3-4 manufactures not showing up to the show because of the economy, like suzuki.. aprillia... Bmw... triumph.... etc. I hated paying the money and not being able to sit on the bikes I wanted to.

Any absent from nyc tommy?

tommymac 01-26-2011 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Porkchop (Post 445260)
Don't really care about gear selection. I don't have the $$$ for that anyway, :lol:. What I did care about last year was 3-4 manufactures not showing up to the show because of the economy, like suzuki.. aprillia... Bmw... triumph.... etc. I hated paying the money and not being able to sit on the bikes I wanted to.

Any absent from nyc tommy?

KTM and MV agusta, which is fine I cant afford those bikes anyway. Triumh is back which is nice, I dont think aprilia was there but the other big ones were. I was bummed because suzuki didnt bring that 1200cc kinda sport tourer, I wanted to give it a look. But they had space for a stretched blinged out busa:?: