Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   News Desk (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Slappin yo problems away... (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=10236)

Kaneman 09-02-2009 04:58 PM

Slappin yo problems away...

Police: Wal-Mart Shopper Slaps Crying Child
Roger Stephens Charged With Felony Cruelty To Children, Held Without Bond

POSTED: 9:26 am EDT September 2, 2009
UPDATED: 3:22 pm EDT September 2, 2009

STONE MOUNTAIN, Ga. -- A Wal-Mart shopper who became so angry about a crying child that he allegedly slapped the girl in the face appeared in court Wednesday.

Investigators said the incident happened Monday at the Stone Mountain store on Rockbridge Road.

A police report said the man, Roger Stephens, 61, of Stone Mountain, had warned the child’s mother, Sonya Mathews, that if she didn’t quiet down the child, he would do it for her.

Let us know what you think about this story on our Twitter and Facebook pages!

According to the report, after the mother failed to quiet the girl, Stephens came up to them and slapped the child several times in the face.

The report then quotes Stephens as saying, “See, I told you I would shut her up.”

Mathews then screamed at Stephens and called for security, the report said. Stephens was stopped by another shopper, according to the report.

The girl, identified in the report as Paige Mathews, 2, was not injured, but did suffer some redness in the face. She was treated at the scene and released, the report said.

Stephens was charged with cruelty with children in the first degree, which is a felony. He is being held in the Gwinnett County Detention Center without bond.
Copyright 2009 by cbsatlanta.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

pauldun170 09-02-2009 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 260681)
Police: Wal-Mart Shopper Slaps Crying Child
Roger Stephens Charged With Felony Cruelty To Children, Held Without Bond

POSTED: 9:26 am EDT September 2, 2009
UPDATED: 3:22 pm EDT September 2, 2009

STONE MOUNTAIN, Ga. -- A Wal-Mart shopper who became so angry about a crying child that he allegedly slapped the girl in the face appeared in court Wednesday.

Investigators said the incident happened Monday at the Stone Mountain store on Rockbridge Road.

A police report said the man, Roger Stephens, 61, of Stone Mountain, had warned the child’s mother, Sonya Mathews, that if she didn’t quiet down the child, he would do it for her.

Let us know what you think about this story on our Twitter and Facebook pages!

According to the report, after the mother failed to quiet the girl, Stephens came up to them and slapped the child several times in the face.

The report then quotes Stephens as saying, “See, I told you I would shut her up.”

Mathews then screamed at Stephens and called for security, the report said. Stephens was stopped by another shopper, according to the report.

The girl, identified in the report as Paige Mathews, 2, was not injured, but did suffer some redness in the face. She was treated at the scene and released, the report said.

Stephens was charged with cruelty with children in the first degree, which is a felony. He is being held in the Gwinnett County Detention Center without bond.
Copyright 2009 by cbsatlanta.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Lock that asshole up and have a grown man slap him around.

Antwanny 09-02-2009 05:08 PM

Old people are hilarious.

tommymac 09-02-2009 05:12 PM

only at walmart :lol:

tom

Apoc 09-02-2009 06:07 PM

If it was my kid, i'd probably be the one in jail, not him. Cocksucker.

RACER X 09-02-2009 10:01 PM

i woulda beat the ever livin crap outta that old man, only designated people can spank my kid.....

MikeSP1 09-02-2009 10:05 PM

it wasn't even his kid...

azoomm 09-03-2009 09:02 AM

Gotcha... so, we shouldn't hit kids?

Kaneman 09-03-2009 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 260901)

Not unless you have a legal right to them or they attack you first!

shmike 09-03-2009 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 260901)

Violence begets violence.