Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I'm Sara Walker, and I'm a forum-holic! (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=169)

sarawalker 02-28-2008 02:51 PM

I'm Sara Walker, and I'm a forum-holic!

I was invited by Brandon aka Ebss15, with a very mysterious pm at that other place, so I'm here to check it out.

Nice start, cool and airy, not overloaded and that's not a bad thing actually, I like it.

So what's going on with this new breed?

I recognize some names, others I don't mainly because I've been out of the loop... :cheers:

Oh, and my profile is real nekkid. How many posts does one have to post before I can get an avatar and sig!! who do I have to pay around here, and who's the mod, I didn't see a mod identified who we can send love and bitch at at the same time.... mmmm??? :wink:

dReWpY 02-28-2008 02:53 PM

:whistle: no comments about staff but your privilages should becoming up shortly, its updated once every 15 mins

Rider 02-28-2008 02:54 PM

You should be able to set your avy and sig in a few minutes. Mods... we'll you'll figure it out eventually.

:dthumb:

dReWpY 02-28-2008 02:55 PM

and i got the name from my mother and father
who in their right mind would name there son "Drew Peacock"
i shit you not

sarawalker 02-28-2008 02:55 PM

are you a mod drewpy? mmmm?? :ladysman:

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewpy (Post 2149)
:whistle: no comments about staff but your privilages should becoming up shortly, its updated once every 15 mins

sarawalker 02-28-2008 02:57 PM

dang it, can't rave on that one now can I....:lol:
well then, Mr Peacock, that's a very becoming name.... :rockout:

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewpy (Post 2155)
i shit you not

dReWpY 02-28-2008 02:58 PM

its a great icebreaker :cheers:

05svr650 02-28-2008 02:59 PM

Becumming name, awe how cute!

Welcome Sara

ZXHOOLIGAN 02-28-2008 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewpy (Post 2155)
i shit you not

Hey, there's a Baptist preacher down here with the last name of Dickgrabber....I shit you not! You should hook up with his wife, Ima!

By the way, welcome, sarahwalker!

Mr Lefty 02-28-2008 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarawalker (Post 2145)
I was invited by Brandon aka Ebbs15, with a very mysterious pm at that other place, so I'm here to check it out.

Nice start, cool and airy, not overloaded and that's not a bad thing actually, I like it.

So what's going on with this new breed?

I recognize some names, others I don't mainly because I've been out of the loop... :cheers:

Oh, and my profile is real nekkid. How many posts does one have to post before I can get an avatar and sig!! who do I have to pay around here, and who's the mod, I didn't see a mod identified who we can send love and bitch at at the same time.... mmmm??? :wink:

Yeah sorry about the PM... just a short quick think to get out to a bunch of people before my ban went through :lol: