Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ignorance of some people truly amazes me (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=12780)

tommymac 01-18-2010 05:24 AM

ignorance of some people truly amazes me

So here I am at work, still nursing the hangover from my birthday festivities on sat night :rockwoot:
I have a patient go off on me about something, I am still not realy sure, but she decides to pull the race card, (its convienient being a white guy working in a predominantly black neighborhood) its nothing new for me, but then my nurse tries to step in and help out with things and she starts going off on the nurse saying she doesnt want to take care of her own people:wtfru:

She stomed out of here (well gimped actualy with a leg injury) saying she will never come here again, hey works for me, less work I have to do.

it does kind abother me when some stoop that low and try to pull crap like that, but its nice when other co workers who are black openly back me over them so it makes em look even more stupid.

Well another 90 minutes and I get to go home, we will see who else I can piss off in the mean time

Fleck750 01-18-2010 05:30 AM

Race, age, sex, doesn't matter with some people, there's always a "pity me" in the crowd.

Tmall 01-18-2010 05:31 AM

"its because I'm black?"

" you think I do drugs because I'm black?"

Always answer yes, shuts em right up.

tommymac 01-18-2010 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fleck750 (Post 321129)
Race, age, sex, doesn't matter with some people, there's always a "pity me" in the crowd.

fortunatley there was no audience this time, its the worst when its crowded and one starts going off because it starts to fire up everyone else and turns it into an us against them thing with all the patients.

Fleck750 01-18-2010 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmall (Post 321130)
"its because I'm black?"

" you think I do drugs because I'm black?"

Always answer yes, shuts em right up.

No, it's because you're stupid. That's what I would say. :D

tommymac 01-18-2010 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fleck750 (Post 321133)
No, it's because you're stupid. That's what I would say. :D

funny thing is I would probably get in more trouble for that than saying its because theyre black :lol:

but god knows I have wanted to

Amber Lamps 01-18-2010 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 321134)
funny thing is I would probably get in more trouble for that than saying its because theyre black :lol:

but god knows I have wanted to

Probably...but you ar willing to admit that you don't like black people very much, aren't you? Don't get me wrong, you have the right the like or dislike whomever you choose. I've just always gotten the impression that you have a certain disdain for them in general. Perhaps I misunderstand some of the things you say on here but it certainly seems that way.

Oh and I'm not calling you "racist", I just think that you and quite a few others on this board, aren't exactly fans of the negro race... Will you be honest about it or dish out a bunch of platitudes about good black people and bad black people.

wildchild 01-18-2010 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 321138)
Oh and I'm not calling you "racist", I just think that you and quite a few others on this board, aren't exactly fans of the negro race... Will you be honest about it or dish out a bunch of platitudes about good black people and bad black people.

you said negro.................you racist. lol

i don't think it's the black he doesn't like, i think it's the stupid people.

tommymac 01-18-2010 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildchild (Post 321151)

thank you, guess someones just tryin to bait me for one of the arguements he so deraly loves.

azoomm 01-18-2010 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildchild (Post 321151)

There are certain people on the planet that no one should have to deal with. My grandfather called those people N------ not because of what color they are, but their general attitude, demeanor and work ethic.