Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Mechanical or Tech (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   I hate these people (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=5853)

azoomm 02-09-2009 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Chi (Post 162023)
Id just like to say how proud I am of you guys for not flaming this one!

You know, I noticed that too.

Do y'all have any idea how many forums would have eaten this thread?? Good job. :dthumb:

MikeSP1 02-09-2009 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 162032)

Do y'all have any idea how many forums would have eaten this thread?? Good job. :dthumb:

It's an honest question and therefore requires an honest answer. If you don't know something, find someone who knows more than you do, and go ask them. If it was one of those "I took apart my bike and now can't figure out how to put it back together" threads, then I would've burnt him. But he ran into a problem that some of us have also run into known as Random Critters. If I was in his shoes, I'd also want to know what the hell those random hoses went to. But good on him for not becoming pavement pizza.

t-homo 02-09-2009 01:24 PM

Learn how to fuckin emergency brake. Jackass.

azoomm 02-09-2009 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t-rock (Post 162126)
Learn how to fuckin emergency brake. Jackass.

And... there we go...

Quick281 02-09-2009 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 162032)

Thats what I liked about this place. I could literally ask my exact question and get it answered with minimal grief, if any!:dthumb:

TommyHotWheel 02-09-2009 04:13 PM

Good job and good question...now find the dogs owner and F.H.S...(habit...sorry):rockwoot:

Sixxxxer 02-09-2009 05:50 PM

People shouldt get flamed for Honest Questions they dont know...Shit pisses me off...Good to hear your Ok Chopper...and remeber...slow down when you see a dog when you pass it speed up...Or just run the bitch over.

njchopper87 02-09-2009 10:46 PM

It's funny because I was expecting to get laughed out of the place. I'd rather look like an idiot on here then look like an idiot on the side of the road.

The owners saw it happen. And I found out that the damn thing always runs out and chases people and they got a number of complaints, one of which from a police officer that lives around the corner. Does it make me feel any better? No. I do want to kick the fuckers ass though.

Amber Lamps 02-09-2009 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njchopper87 (Post 162516)
It's funny because I was expecting to get laughed out of the place. I'd rather look like an idiot on here then look like an idiot on the side of the road.

The owners saw it happen. And I found out that the damn thing always runs out and chases people and they got a number of complaints, one of which from a police officer that lives around the corner. Does it make me feel any better? No. I do want to kick the fuckers ass though.

Dude you should have left your bike on it's "side" and called the police and filed a report that their dog caused you to crash and then put in a claim against their homeowner's insurance to buy new pipes or something. I hate people that don't control their dogs,I got in a big fight with Arrah Arrah about this same basic subject. People owe it to their neighborhood to keep their pets in their own yard or on a leash and at least reasonably quiet! No one should have to dodge pets to get down a public street,that's bullshit!

azoomm 02-09-2009 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 162521)
Dude you should have left your bike on it's "side" and called the police and filed a report that their dog caused you to crash and then put in a claim against their homeowner's insurance to buy new pipes or something. I hate people that don't control their dogs,I got in a big fight with Arrah Arrah about this same basic subject. People owe it to their neighborhood to keep their pets in their own yard or on a leash and at least reasonably quiet! No one should have to dodge pets to get down a public street,that's bullshit!

:dthumb:

oh crap, Tigger and I agree on something...