Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   News Desk (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Scott Brown (R) Wins MA Senate (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=12823)

101lifts2 01-20-2010 12:36 AM

Scott Brown (R) Wins MA Senate

WooHoo...maybe the Healthcare Pork Bill will be shut down.....Good for MA:rockwoot:

psychochild28 01-20-2010 01:33 AM

:rockwoot:

WOO HOO

Homeslice 01-20-2010 02:39 AM

Damn, a Republican wins MA?

Probably only because he's good-looking, though :shrug:

nhgunnut 01-20-2010 05:32 AM

As an Independent I say THANK YOU Massachusetts. I hope this serves as a wake up call to all Democratic Law Makers. The Democratic Party has many great achievements and goals. Don't cheapen them by continuing to act as a a personal goon squad for President that Has failed. Democratic Law Makers, Please Keep the bible beaters out of our Bedrooms and our Bodies! Protect the Civil Rights of ALL the men and women who serve our Country in uniform! Protect the right to Chose both the Reproductive rights and the Right to Chose how we use our incomes. Don't let your name be attached to the fraud that the President has called Health Care Reform. With it's Unconstitutional Mandates (FL AG has announced that he Will be the first to File if it should Pass) Don't Blindly follow along as Obama tries use businesses and anyone with an Idea as a scapegoat to hide his failure. Most of the Democratic law makers deserve more than being remembered as the Henchman of a Bully who lives at 1600 Pennsylvania ave

askmrjesus 01-20-2010 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nhgunnut (Post 322426)
As an Independent I say THANK YOU Massachusetts. I hope this serves as a wake up call to all Democratic Law Makers. The Democratic Party has many great achievements and goals. Don't cheapen them by continuing to act as a a personal goon squad for President that Has failed. Democratic Law Makers, Please Keep the bible beaters out of our Bedrooms and our Bodies! Protect the Civil Rights of ALL the men and women who serve our Country in uniform! Protect the right to Chose both the Reproductive rights and the Right to Chose how we use our incomes. Don't let your name be attached to the fraud that the President has called Health Care Reform. With it's Unconstitutional Mandates (FL AG has announced that he Will be the first to File if it should Pass) Don't Blindly follow along as Obama tries use businesses and anyone with an Idea as a scapegoat to hide his failure. Most of the Democratic law makers deserve more than being remembered as the Henchman of a Bully who lives at 1600 Pennsylvania ave

Who's FLAG?

JC

G-Rex 01-20-2010 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 322421)

Or because the people are tired of their voice not being listened to. 59 senators in Washington got the message loud and clear last night. I hope they listen to it.

What happened in Massachusetts is just a sampling of what will happen in the midterms.

Papa_Complex 01-20-2010 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 322421)

Probably the only thing holding that seat for so long was the Kennedy legacy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by askmrjesus (Post 322433)
Who's FLAG?

JC

I'm guessing he means the Florida Attorney General. Either that, or the guy who was sharing a cell with Hat.

Free Hat! Free Hat! Free Hat! Free Hat!

derf 01-20-2010 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychochild28 (Post 322419)
:rockwoot:

WOO HOO

Yeh now maybe I won't get punished for already having med insurance.

Dave 01-20-2010 09:22 AM

I guess theres hope for this country afterall.

Trip 01-20-2010 09:24 AM

I like when congress is split enough to the point when they can't do anything but argue. Neither side can fuck up the country at that point.