Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Street (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Guy gets wrecked and still lands on his feet (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=18196)

Adeptus_Minor 02-08-2011 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by askmrjesus (Post 448445)
"I'm pretty fucking far from Ok."

JC

Yeah, no doubt. I've been in a couple of accidents and I'm generally pretty understanding...but in that case I'm pretty sure I'd be more than a little irate.
And I doubt he was really "ok" even though he was still on his feet. He's either dealing with shock, a load in his undies, or both.

Rangerscott 02-08-2011 01:42 AM

I'm thinking whiplash. Depending on the weight of his helmet I'm guessing there was some strain in the neck.

Hopefully there wont be any of the "I didn't see him" shit. Even if he wasn't there, she was going to wreck into the SUV.

Adeptus_Minor 02-08-2011 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rangerscott (Post 448501)
I'm thinking whiplash. Depending on the weight of his helmet I'm guessing there was some strain in the neck.

I'm thinking more like compression fracture of the spine, the way he got bucked up and off the bike.

derf 02-08-2011 07:54 AM

Or a hurt wrist, the way he smacked the car in front of him

Trip 02-08-2011 08:26 AM

Yeah, that lady would of gotten yelled at pretty loudly if she got in my face like that. He must of been pretty hurt to just stumble away.

OneSickPsycho 02-08-2011 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 448534)
Yeah, that lady would of gotten yelled at pretty loudly if she got in my face like that. He must of been pretty hurt to just stumble away.

At least a "get out of my bubble" elbow... It looks like she touched him... I probably would have floored her if she put her hands on me...

Sixxxxer 02-09-2011 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fasternyou929 (Post 448487)
Ahh, car keys, of course! That totally explains why she was holding them up to her ear before she put them in her pocket.

if you really think you saw a phone in the millisecond frame of her being shown then more power to you. I'm not saying she wasnt on her phone...But chances are she is that fucking horrible at drving...without any other distractions...if the bike wasnt in the way she was gonna rear end the van, bc she was hauling ass.

Particle Man 02-09-2011 03:26 PM

I hope he helmet smacked the beyotch.

fasternyou929 02-09-2011 04:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixxxxer (Post 448738)
if you really think you saw a phone in the millisecond frame of her being shown then more power to you. I'm not saying she wasnt on her phone...But chances are she is that fucking horrible at drving...without any other distractions...if the bike wasnt in the way she was gonna rear end the van, bc she was hauling ass.

I never said I saw a phone, but when do you hold your keys up to your ear like this? Commom sense FTW.

Particle Man 02-09-2011 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fasternyou929 (Post 448826)
I never said I saw a phone, but when do you hold your keys up to your ear like this? Commom sense FTW.

Cool