Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   For Sale (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Honda CBR600RR Track Monster (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=7297)

Switch 04-08-2009 09:17 AM

Honda CBR600RR Track Monster

This bike has served me well over the many track days I've taken it to. Amazingly, it's never been downed by me, which is miraculous in itself. I think the bike is magical. Also, with an average rider, such as myself, you will be able to pull times like 1:08 or lower @ NSS.

So, on with the bike.

It's a 2003 Honda CBR 600 RR with a clean title. I have a set of track plastics that are in great condition, never been downed, and a set of street plastics, which are in good condition, some scratches here and there. Honeslty, since I've owned the bike, they've never been on it, I took them off the first day I got it.

The bike has been maintained meticulously by me. I changed the oil after every track day with Rotella T Synthetic. It has a Scotts Oil Filter, which I cleaned every time as well. The bike has Pilot Powers on it right now, probably about 80% left on them. I would say you could easily get two more track weekends out of them.

As far as all the mods, it has a full Arata titanium exhaust and a Power Commander PCIII with the Arata Full map loaded on to it. Vortex Rear Sets keep you planted on the thing and a Scotts Steering Damper keeps the front end "toit like a toiga".

It's got a Vortex lightweight fairing stay, a Zero Gravity Wind Screen, some Vortex Clipons, CRG Levers, and RaceTech Internals in the front forks, with a Penske Shock in the rear. Suspension has been set up by GMD Computrack. It's got Lockhart Philips frame sliders, just incase you do feel like asphalt surfing.

I think that's about it, I plan on painting the track plastics, but if you want to do your own funky way, let me know, and I will hold my horses.

I'd like to see $6000 out of it, but let's do some wheelin' and dealin'. You can come by to see the bike whenever you want.

Katherine 04-08-2009 09:22 AM

Yup. Still an a-hole.

NONE_too_SOFT 04-08-2009 09:31 AM

LMK if u wanna let those race skins go seperately.

TYEster 04-08-2009 07:16 PM

Probably the dumbest question to ask since I'm not even near getting the market yet but.......

Pics? :P Interested in a future RR for full track duty.

fatburg 05-05-2009 09:33 PM

why don'tyou just giveit to me, I'll take good care of it

Homeslice 05-06-2009 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katherine (Post 193229)
Yup. Still an a-hole.

:scratch: :lmao:

ceo012384 05-06-2009 04:39 PM

That's a nicely set up bike. Price is high but I'm sure you did that anticipating bartering.

GLWS.

Switch 05-20-2009 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceo012384 (Post 209695)
That's a nicely set up bike. Price is high but I'm sure you did that anticipating bartering.

GLWS.

You is smart.