Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Belly up to the Bar (aka The Post Whorin' Thread) (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=6070)

wildchild 03-27-2009 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 186289)
FUCK! just got up and found my bike on it's side..

of course it's not the side already damaged... fuck me!

other than the bar end being scrapped... and the tail having a little scratching... everything seems to be in order.... I had my cover on it so no rash anywhere else.

we're having a large thunderstorm and it's quite windy... though I think as my bike was the ONLY one tipped over... the dude that parked next to me in the hanicap spot helped it to it's side... :idk:

I'll get a closer look this weekend... I'm just happy no parts are busted!

been there. that was when I started shopping for a house. Now she sits in a nice 3 1/2 car garage built just for the bike. I know the owner of the cars on either side of her to. (me)
glad it wasn't to rashed up. Maybe you should start a drivers side mirror collection.

rogue 03-27-2009 02:19 PM

That sucks, Ebbs. Is it possible the wind could have done it? We've had some awful wind/rain crap here too....so bad they had us under a thunderstorm and tornado warning a couple of days ago. My bike resides under a carport and when I heard from inside the wind howling, I went outside to move her closer to the side of the house than what she was. It was a bitch for me to move her the wind was whipping through the carport so bad and I almost dropped her trying to move her. :panic:

zed 03-27-2009 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 186475)
damn I'd be fuck'n pissed... as of right now... I can't be too pissed... I have a garage... but was lazy and did't wanna take the bike in last night... (my garage is about 100 yards away) so my lazy ass is at fault in the end

I was pissed. cops came, questioned the guy, he admitted that he did it and they let him go. after that I figured it wasn't worth it.

I was working in a shop at the time so it didn't cost me that much to get new parts but still more than I really needed to spend.

Trip 03-27-2009 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 186289)
FUCK! just got up and found my bike on it's side..

of course it's not the side already damaged... fuck me!

other than the bar end being scrapped... and the tail having a little scratching... everything seems to be in order.... I had my cover on it so no rash anywhere else.

we're having a large thunderstorm and it's quite windy... though I think as my bike was the ONLY one tipped over... the dude that parked next to me in the hanicap spot helped it to it's side... :idk:

I'll get a closer look this weekend... I'm just happy no parts are busted!

the plus side is, you won't be scared to ride it like it's meant to be anymore.

Mr Lefty 03-27-2009 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 186553)
the plus side is, you won't be scared to ride it like it's meant to be anymore.

who said I was scared? and this isn't a big enough scratch to even notice unless I point it out.

it's fuck'n storm'n but if it lets up I'll go get pics

dReWpY 03-27-2009 06:30 PM

so now you will be free to loop it like you stole it...

Mr Lefty 03-27-2009 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewpy (Post 186680)
so now you will be free to loop it like you stole it...

hell yeah!

dReWpY 03-27-2009 06:39 PM

when you heading into TN again?

Mr Lefty 03-27-2009 06:42 PM

just before the Rally.

dReWpY 03-27-2009 06:45 PM

when is the really again?