Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Riding Gear (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Does anyone else think about stealing gear? (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=2909)

Antwanny 10-16-2008 01:16 PM

Does anyone else think about stealing gear?

Well i walk by a lot of bikes and it seems that a lot of people just leave their helmets gloves whatever out on the seat or by the bike. More than once ive thought about checking the size and snagging a nice helmet. Am i the only one who gives it thought?
(and no i haven't stolen anything since 2nd grade)
________
Shelby gr-1
________
Marijuana bubbler

Rider 10-16-2008 01:18 PM

Thieves are the lowest form of life on earth. I never ever think about stealing anything. If I cant afford it, I don't need it. If I ever caught anyone stealing from me, I'd chop their fucking arms off and I'm not even close to kidding.

NONE_too_SOFT 10-16-2008 01:19 PM

no. never. not even for an instant.

i'd never bring grief upon another rider like that.

jeeps84 10-16-2008 01:19 PM

Its a code. You respect others and hope they respect you. Ive thought about it happening but not about doing it.

Big Kahuna 10-16-2008 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antwanny (Post 80393)
Well i walk by a lot of bikes and it seems that a lot of people just leave their helmets gloves whatever out on the seat or by the bike. More than once ive thought about checking the size and snagging a nice helmet. Am i the only one who gives it thought? (and no i haven't stolen anything since 2nd grade)

Damn dude, that's some bad mojo there brother!

smileyman 10-16-2008 01:21 PM

Stealing is perfectly acceptable in some social castes...I think it would be great to see someone pick up a used helmet for basically free and then get a hundred thousand in medical bills from the guy/group that watched him take it.:diitb:

Really what was this post for. Thieves rank just below child molestors and right above liars with me...All get the same penalty if I catch them.

NONE_too_SOFT 10-16-2008 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smileyman (Post 80399)
Stealing is perfectly acceptable in some social castes...I think it would be great to see someone pick up a used helmet for basically free and then get a hundred thousand in medical bills from the guy/group that watched him take it.:diitb:

Really what was this post for. Thieves rank just below child molestors and right above liars with me...All get the same penalty if I catch them.

you think child molesters are better than thieves and liars????

whoa.

smileyman 10-16-2008 01:26 PM

No, they are at the top of my shit list. I kill from top to bottom, don't you?

NONE_too_SOFT 10-16-2008 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smileyman (Post 80405)
No, they are at the top of my shit list. I kill from top to bottom, don't you?

ah, i see.

i rank the lowest w/ the lowest number... i donno.

PiZdETS 10-16-2008 01:28 PM

No never.
But I lock my helmet and stuff up on my bike when I'm at class or work.
I do enjoy watching my bike from a far, waiting for someone to walk up real close to get a look and then sneaking up on them and saying "what's up" in my most intimidating voice. Even when I don't feel like sneaking up on people, I watch my bike when I'm at school for a couple minutes between each class, just hoping to catch someone doing something stupid.