Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   News Desk (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   "I will personally leave an upper decker in the bathroom of whoever is responsible.." (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=19987)

"I will personally leave an upper decker in the bathroom of whoever is responsible.."

Bourdain Rips Vintner a New One.

Gas Man 08-23-2011 10:50 PM

They were talking about this on the radio this morning. It's BS.

I would be ok with it, if ALL profits went to the 9-11 charity fund, but a percentage... let alone less than 10%. FUCK THEM!

miztress6 08-23-2011 11:07 PM

God I love/hate him - he's on my old guy hottie list with Leary( not so much older than me just clutching every last fiber of youth I can)
I love his bourdain's show the reviews of places I have been are spot on. Not to mention like any individual with half a brain. I work with a bunch of russians that annoy me but he make them seem all the more palatable

Flexin 08-24-2011 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 486857)
They were talking about this on the radio this morning. It's BS.

I would be ok with it, if ALL profits went to the 9-11 charity fund, but a percentage... let alone less than 10%. FUCK THEM!

Seems bad in a way but what percentage of other products from other companies? At least they are given something.

Now that is without me knowing the vaule of their wines. If they are doubling the price of a wine they sell, slapping a 9/11 label on it then tossing the fund less then 10% then that's sad.

James

fujimoh 08-24-2011 02:24 PM

Who is Anthony Bourdain and why should I care what he thinks or has to say about anything?

Corey 08-24-2011 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fujimoh (Post 486924)
Who is Anthony Bourdain and why should I care what he thinks or has to say about anything?

Really? I know he's no Justin Bieber or Brangelina, but it's not like Bourdain is obscure.

askmrjesus 08-24-2011 03:14 PM

Quote:

I've never heard of you, so why should I care who you care about?

JC

shmike 08-24-2011 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by askmrjesus (Post 486932)
I've never heard of you, so why should I care who you care about?

JC

Are you giving him shit about not giving a shit about some dude taking a shit?

Quote:

Because, if you had pretended to know who he was, we might have mistaken you for someone of culture, and intelligence.

No worries. It just means you're "out of it", and that your comments will likely be childish, and at best peripheral to the conversation.

Maybe you should eat at the kid's table?

udman 08-24-2011 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avatard (Post 486946)
Because, if you had pretended to know who he was, we might have mistaken you for someone of culture, and intelligence.

No worries. It just means you're "out of it", and that your comments will likely be childish, and at best peripheral to the conversation.

Maybe you should eat at the kid's table?

No. It just means he isn't a "foodie" which is the same thing as an annoying ass Yuppie with a $120 pasta strainer.