Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Touring (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Drewpy.... Did you know? (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=1662)

marko138 06-08-2008 04:41 PM

Fuck that Honda.

OneSickPsycho 06-08-2008 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DLIT (Post 49189)
I was hoping the 954 would change your mind.

It's too fast and I don't like how it makes power... If I had a track in my back yard to ride on all the time I'd keep it. Since I don't:

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 49228)
Fuck that Honda.

DLIT 06-08-2008 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 49247)
If I had a track in my back yard to ride on all the time I'd have you as a room mate.

Damn straight.

Trip 06-08-2008 05:57 PM

ah come on OSP, you need to keep that red carbon fiber, it's pimp. :lol:

You could fit in well with this guy we were talking to today. Me and NtS were checking out the HESD on a 1000rr and I was talking about it and the owner came up and told us how he loved it because he could do wheelies all day long without fear of getting head shake when he dropped the wheel.

OneSickPsycho 06-08-2008 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 49258)
ah come on OSP, you need to keep that red carbon fiber, it's pimp. :lol:

You could fit in well with this guy we were talking to today. Me and NtS were checking out the HESD on a 1000rr and I was talking about it and the owner came up and told us how he loved it because he could do wheelies all day long without fear of getting head shake when he dropped the wheel.

I don't do that many wheelies...

Trip 06-08-2008 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 49259)
I don't do that many wheelies...

that's not what your bike says, especially if you go motarded, those boys and girls are hooligans and you have to live up to that.

dReWpY 06-08-2008 06:42 PM

wheelies who does wheelies?

OneSickPsycho 06-08-2008 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 49260)
that's not what your bike says, especially if you go motarded, those boys and girls are hooligans and you have to live up to that.

That's part of the reason I'm getting a motard... I've always been interested in a lil stuntin'...

Fuckin' twisties, fuckin' stuntin', fuckin' hooliganism... Motards are nearly perfect.

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewpy (Post 49266)
wheelies who does wheelies?

We don't. :whistle:

Trip 06-08-2008 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 49273)
That's part of the reason I'm getting a motard... I've always been interested in a lil stuntin'...

Fuckin' twisties, fuckin' stuntin', fuckin' hooliganism... Motards are nearly perfect.

Only faults I see is lack of top speed (only at the track really), no wind protection, and tank could be a little bigger for long trips.

OneSickPsycho 06-08-2008 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 49276)
Only faults I see is lack of top speed (only at the track really), no wind protection, and tank could be a little bigger for long trips.

That's why they're almost perfect... The top out just over 100... I rarely ever see speeds that fast anyway... No wind protection... we don't need no stinking wind protection... Buell didn't have that shit either... They make larger capacity aftermarket tanks that are inexpensive... Honestly though, I don't see me doing any long distance shit on it so it'll be perfect.