Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Sports Bar (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   if mike vick had this defense (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=18106)

Dave 01-30-2011 08:03 PM

if mike vick had this defense

we'd already have a superbowl.

askmrjesus 01-30-2011 08:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
You left the picture out.

Dumbass.

JC

Dave 01-30-2011 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by askmrjesus (Post 446302)
You left the picture out.

Dumbass.

JC

i can sit on an ice cream cone and tell you what flavor it is thanks.

42 - zip and counting, for the not so special kids

Sixxxxer 01-30-2011 08:44 PM

The Pro Bowl is certainly not a true representation of the sport though.

That being said...Go NFC!!!

Dave 01-30-2011 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixxxxer (Post 446306)
The Pro Bowl is certainly not a true representation of the sport though.

That being said...Go NFC!!!

true, these special rules are kinda gay. wheres the fun in no blitz? i just jealous of all this interception talent. nfc must have had double the possession time in the first half

Sixxxxer 01-30-2011 08:50 PM

Bc its suppossed to be like a relaxing fun game...The NHL All star game was on before the Pro bowl...The score was 11 to 10...and they dont throw checks in that game either...It's actually somewhat boring to watch if you ask me.

Thus why they moved the pro bowl BEFORE the super bowl...bc the ratings sucked ass once the super bowl got played.

Dave 01-30-2011 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixxxxer (Post 446311)
Bc its suppossed to be like a relaxing fun game...The NHL All star game was on before the Pro bowl...The score was 11 to 10...and they dont throw checks in that game either...It's actually somewhat boring to watch if you ask me.

Thus why they moved the pro bowl BEFORE the super bowl...bc the ratings sucked ass once the super bowl got played.

i can see that. maybe they need to make it like the mlb all star game where its in the middle and they play for league homefield advantage

Trip 01-30-2011 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 446315)
i can see that. maybe they need to make it like the mlb all star game where its in the middle and they play for league homefield advantage

yeah, but baseball players are as sissy as figure skaters, no harm in them playing an additional game.

Dave 01-30-2011 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 446326)
yeah, but baseball players are as sissy as figure skaters, no harm in them playing an additional game.

the average mlb starter plays more games in one year than most football players will in a career. they also dont feel the need to do faggoty little dances after each play. sure you didnt have it backwards? :lol

Trip 01-30-2011 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 446349)
the average mlb starter plays more games in one year than most football players will in a career. they also dont feel the need to do faggoty little dances after each play. sure you didnt have it backwards? :lol

yeah, but they don't do anything (absolutely nothing) for 95% of the games they play in. The only person that actually does something is the pitcher and he only plays about the same amount of time as a football player.

baseball is for faggots.