Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   "They like to touch each other's weiners" (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=11025)

Kaneman 10-14-2009 09:43 AM

"They like to touch each other's weiners"

So this morning my kindergarten son tells me he doesn't like to use the bathroom at school because the boys like to touch each other's weiners. Says he has to go in the stall so they leave him alone.

WHAT THE FUCK? Is this some kind of Mexican culture thing or something? This never happened when I was in school. Why the hell would 6 year old boys want to touch weiners? Goddamnit.

I've been teaching him to fight for over a year now and he's easily the strongest in his class. I told him not to hide anymore but to stand his ground and go fisticuffs if they try to touch him.

Ugh.

RACER X 10-14-2009 09:44 AM

woah, thats a bit strange......talked w/ the teacher about this?

askmrjesus 10-14-2009 09:46 AM

I was really hoping this would be a dog thread.

Really.

JC

HurricaneHeather 10-14-2009 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by askmrjesus (Post 278154)
I was really hoping this would be a dog thread.

Really.

JC

Me too.

Cheese and rice that is bizarre. I don't think it's a Mexican thing. I've never heard of that before.

Kaneman 10-14-2009 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RACER X (Post 278153)
woah, thats a bit strange......talked w/ the teacher about this?

Nah, might mention it when I pick him up today...but probably not. She doesn't speak Spanish so what can she really say to the boys? Besides, he can handle it himself. For now anyway.

pauldun170 10-14-2009 09:54 AM

Um...does your son open carry to school?
Maybe he should shift the holster over a bit.

As for the touchin wieners thing...
I don't know

I'm sure the "proper" answer is that they are at the stage where they are exploring their bodies but personally i think thats just hippy talk for "I don't know, but I read this book..."

I would bring it up with the school just in case there is a wiener touching ringleader running a weiner touching gang in the bathrooms. Maybe they can cockblock him.

HurricaneHeather 10-14-2009 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 278162)
Nah, might mention it when I pick him up today...but probably not. She doesn't speak Spanish so what can she really say to the boys? Besides, he can handle it himself. For now anyway.

Oh, so these are like first gen Mexican-Americans? That might be different. I didn't grow up with any of those.

Kaneman 10-14-2009 10:00 AM

I'm goin to let the school know so when my boy starts breaking noses they'll know why.

Yea Heather they are real Mexicans. The kind that doesn't flush the toilet paper.

I've been wondering why he always has to pee when I pick him up, now I know.

z06boy 10-14-2009 10:03 AM

:lol: Never heard of such. Good luck with your son though...I'd be talking with the teacher I do believe.

karl_1052 10-14-2009 10:28 AM

I don't think it is a mexican thing, I think it is a homo thing.