Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Blog Contest Discussion (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Quick (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=1232)

Mr Lefty 04-29-2008 07:08 AM

Quick

Bike looks good bro! nice to see your not scared to do your own maintenance!

off subject but what happened with your Stang? I see what looks like a big ass dent in the passenger door... :idk:

marko138 04-29-2008 09:00 AM

Quick, your blog sucks.

J/K....you're doing good work.

Quick281 10-03-2008 11:14 PM

LOL! I didn't even see this until now. Sorry for the long long long wait.

My beloved Stand got a gentle roll onto it's side during a fun run down a back road. Wasn't drunk or anything like that, just having fun on a back road when the car got into a back and forth that I couldn't catch up with.

100,000 miles on the car and thats the first time I ever really fucked it up. :(

Mr Lefty 10-03-2008 11:17 PM

if your serious about going back to AK and take'n the bike... look into maybe picking up a little dual sport instead... you'll open up 100x the roads... and have a lot of fun...

I wished I'd done that with my time up there... not that having my ZZR up there wasn't fun (when I was there to ride it) but there are soo many trails and shit you could have a blast on with a dual sport or shit... a dirt bike

Trip 10-03-2008 11:18 PM

yeah that will be a long way to go on a gixxer, knoxville to indy to knoxville hurt a lot, can't imagine to Alaska on a sportbike.

Mr Lefty 10-03-2008 11:20 PM

I can... :lol:

it'd be a fun ass ride... one I really wanna do eventually....

but riding up there... is more suited for a dual sport or a adventure tourer

Trip 10-03-2008 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 76091)
I can... :lol:

it'd be a fun ass ride... one I really wanna do eventually....

but riding up there... is more suited for a dual sport or a adventure tourer

yeah i wouldnt do it on a sportbike, but I would do it on a adventure tourer. I actually may go demo some adventure tourers tomorrow to see if I really want one.

Mr Lefty 10-03-2008 11:33 PM

I've wanted one for a while... one day... I'll get one... but that's a few years and raises from now

Quick281 10-03-2008 11:38 PM

For the most part I would probably drive around the us visiting family in places like Texas, California, Illinois, and Ohio. Then once I got to Alaska I would be too busy working and hiking to get out and ride alot. One on hand I am thinking, holy shit this is going to hurt. On the other hand I think it is a perfect way to abuse my youth. Allowing me tell the tale, and then say but I would never try that again!!!

Mr Lefty 10-04-2008 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quick281 (Post 76096)
For the most part I would probably drive around the us visiting family in places like Texas, California, Illinois, and Ohio. Then once I got to Alaska I would be too busy working and hiking to get out and ride alot. One on hand I am thinking, holy shit this is going to hurt. On the other hand I think it is a perfect way to abuse my youth. Allowing me tell the tale, and then say but I would never try that again!!!

:lol: but if you did it once... you'd do it again....

invest in an Air Hawk Seat pad... they're worth their weight in gold... trust me... even Drewpy approves!

but yes... life is nothing more than a string of experiences... so hell... have at it!