Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Anyone into podcasts? (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=21253)

OneSickPsycho 04-24-2012 04:58 PM

Anyone into podcasts?

I listen to a few pretty regularly... MMA Junkie Radio (usually live), The MMA Show, Joe Rogan Experience, and The Ice House Chronicles... There's a couple of others I'll hit up from time to time... just curious if anyone else listens to these things... Really makes my day go by...

tommymac 04-24-2012 05:31 PM

Not that big on th eMMA stuff ot listen to them, but if its a good time killer I iwll look into others to help pass my day at the jobsite.

Captain Morgan 04-24-2012 06:11 PM

I listen to Dave Ramsey's podcasts while I'm delivering pizzas. Keeps me motivated to keep working the second job to walk up the baby steps.

OneSickPsycho 04-24-2012 06:24 PM

I highly recommend the Joe Rogan podcast... it's usually 2-3 hours and guests/topics vary pretty significantly... Lots of philosophical talk, drugs, comedy and show business, MMA sometimes, and just a lot of entertaining story telling... it's generally pretty funny. I listened to an old one today that had me rolling... three comedians telling stories and bullshitting about various things.

The Ice House Chronicles is similar, but less focused... it's basically a green room in a comedy club... Comedians sit around and bullshit, while rotating out and on stage to do their sets. That one's hit or miss... Sometimes it's hilarious, other times it's just ok...

Corey 04-24-2012 06:55 PM

It's about all I listen to now. Let's see what's on my list o' shit.

Monday Morning Podcast
Doug Loves Movies
Smodcast
Hollywood Babble On
Nerdist
Mohr Stories
WTF with Marc Maron
How Did This Get Made?

Every now and then I'll pick up something randomly, but these are the ones that stick.

OneSickPsycho 04-24-2012 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corey (Post 511182)

Monday Morning Podcast
Doug Loves Movies
Smodcast
Hollywood Babble On
Nerdist
Mohr Stories
WTF with Marc Maron
How Did This Get Made?

Every now and then I'll pick up something randomly, but these are the ones that stick.

Doug Loves Movies - Doug Stanhope's show, eh? He's good friends with the Rogan group, they've had him on in the past... They say that's a good one.

Another they've talked about that should be good is the Beauty and the Beast Podcast with Joey Diaz... If you don't know Joey Diaz... <coco>pull your fucking head out of your mother's monkey and get with the fucking program you fucking cocksucker</coco>

Rangerscott 04-24-2012 07:40 PM

I just listen to bill burr.

TommyHotWheel 04-24-2012 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corey (Post 511182)

Monday Morning Podcast
Doug Loves Movies
Smodcast
Hollywood Babble On
Nerdist
Mohr Stories
WTF with Marc Maron
How Did This Get Made?

Doug Loves Movies is Doug Benson...

I dig all of these, and a few more like;
The Adam Carolla Show
The Dana Gould Hour
The Dead Authors Podcast
Jim Jeffries and Eddie Ifft Talkin Shit
Tell 'Em Steve-Dave
The Todd Glass Show
Thrilling Adventure Hour
Ace On The House
Carcast
Alonzo Bodden: Whos Paying Attention
Penn's Sunday School
The Nerdist

Rangerscott 04-25-2012 12:00 AM

Loveline. Used to listen to it all the time. Winamp had a loveline station that plays it 24/7.

Dave 04-25-2012 06:38 AM

Penny arcade used to do some hilarious ones