View Single Post
Old 11-29-2008, 04:12 AM   #44
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Moto: Empty Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Yea I have an incredibly bad temper and I CANNOT stand to be hit without hitting back! I was always taught to never hit a woman but anyone that hits you is man enough to be hit back! If a 120 lb man hit me in the face,I wouldn't even hesitate to knock the shit out of him. I was twice his size when he hit me so if he didn't care why should I? The same thing goes for a woman,just because you are smaller than me doesn't give you carte blance' to strike me at will. I believe that everyone has a right to defend themselves regardless of the situation. To my credit,I have managed to control myself on several occasions when dealing with women and have never actually struck a woman BUT I let them know that only the first one is free,after this they're gonna cost ya! Luckily,I apparently get my point across strongly enough to convince them that I mean business.
I was the DD tonight for a couple of my friends. And long story short.. me and my friends ended up trying to break up a bar fight between ppl we dont even know. And one side was a bunch of whiney bitches who were protecting one of their punk ass boyfriends from getting his ass beat by a couple other guys... but they were making it worse. So I was trying to send the guys back to their cars and this bitch starts yelling again so i wheel around (fearing another outbreak) and tell this girl to leave NOW. So she starts yelling at me now.... and hits me in the chest! Now I'm 6'1'' and sitting about 315, and would never hit a girl. But I grabbed her on the outside of the shoulders and picked her straight up and physically moved her to her friends. I'll finish the story in another thread... but the point is its such BS how they get away with being physical... just because they know we cant act back...
1999 Yamaha R6 - Sold
Porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote