View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 07:07 AM   #20
Racerboy
The Other White Meat

Moto: 1997 Cadillac Seville SLS

In addition to the worst ticket, I got a series of tickets (total of 12) at one stop.

Cruising Central one night in Phoenix with my then g/f Shelly, I realized I had left my wallet at home so we were heading back there to get it.

We came to a red light and we were the first car stopped in the right lane. A M/C cop was sitting at the corner in a gas station and waived me into the station. He asked me for Lic/Reg/Ins.....none of which I had si he proceeded to run my info and write me 3 tickets. Big Mouth Shelly pipes in with, "What is this? The ticket going to get you a free ticket to Hawaii??"

LEO was not happy with her big frickin mouth so he then decides to fine-tooth-comb my little lowered Toyota P/U for any other infractions. Needless to say there were many, most of which were just B/S tickets but they were tickets nonetheless.

Head Lights Out of Adjustment - Beams must be 24" from center to ground
Tail Lights Out of Adjustment - Beams must be 18" to center from the ground
License Plate out of adjustment - Tag can be no closer than 12" to the ground
No Horn Button - I was missing the center cap of the steeringwheel so he assumed it did not work
Headlight Emitting a Red Appearance - I had tape striped them to match the color of the truck sso everything was Monochromatic Red
No Door Handles - Safety Issue - Shaved Bodywork
Vehicle Too Low to the ground - It would not go over a pack of cigarettes without dragging them.
When I tried raising the hydrolic bed up to get out of the taillight and tag ticket, he cited me for a visual obstruction of my rear view mirror since I was not equipped with a right hand door mirror.
Tail Lights Emitting a Blue Color - I had Blue Dots installed and he claimed Blue was for emergency vehicles only
Noise Ordinance - It was after 11pm and my stereo was heard more than 20 feet outside the vehicle.

So, Shelly then tells the cop, "Oh, this must be the ticket you write which allows your whole fucking family to go to Hawaii as well, huh?" I thought for sure we were going to jail.

Needless to say, all of them were fix-it tickets and I eventually got out of them all but it sure was an interesting night!

www.CheckeredFlagOils.com
954-975-BIKE (2453)
623-850-1OIL (1645)
Racerboy is offline   Reply With Quote