View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 10:25 AM   #46
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
I don't know if you're serious on not but I really don't feel that Dealers or any kind of salesmen should be considered "role models" it's ridiculous. That would be like getting mad at a car dealer that shows people driving without seatbelts (in a state where that's legal of course). Oh my GOD,I saw a commercial the other day for a bicycle shop that showed people riding bikes WITHOUT helmets,elbow guards,knee guards etc! Something has to be done!!!! There was also an ad for Office Max where the clerk had pens in his pocket......without a POCKET PROTECTOR!!!! Oh the humanity!!!!!
You know....I'm sorta with you on this. There's no law that says you can't wear tshirt, shorts, and sandals. Is it smart...of course not...but who cares. We are all adults. We make our own decisions. If these numbskulls want to roll in that attire then it's their choice. I dont give a fuck what they wear.

I wear what I want to wear, you wear what you want to wear, life goes on.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote