View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 06:49 PM   #117
Phenix_Rider
WERA White Plate

Moto: Ninja 650R

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogue View Post
Rogue may have an open back seat but Rogue doesn't ride anyone pillion because Rogue can't touch the ground! The only way I'd consider riding someone 2up on my bike is if they can touch the ground from the back seat!

However, I will allow some people to ride my bike, with me riding 2up....with the stipulation, you crash you buy.

You laugh, but several of us could do that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogue View Post
WooT!!!! You have two weeks!

Mine's a little rusty although I managed to knock some off when I had to fix my rear tire. A few days later I went riding with an old friend and a couple of his friends (people I've never ridden with before). I noticed their bikes were all shiny and pretty, except for the chain and theirs looked worse than mine. My bike may be dirty but my chain stays clean for the most part. The damn humidity here makes it hard to keep the rust off of it but considering everyone else's chains I've seen....mine is one of the cleanest.
Maxima Chain Wax. All the difference in the world. I've ridden in some nasty rain and not been able to clean my chain for days. No rust at all.

I try to keep my bike pretty- just don't look too close. It gets ridden every day that's halfway decent. At three years, it's starting to show a little age. Nothing like laugh lines to make a sexy woman though.