View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 09:07 PM   #5
JoJoYZF
Bring on the Zombies!

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF600R

Fuck what other people have to say. Chances are youre faster than most of the people who would be talking shit, especially when youre running top ten in expert on a bike you havent been on long. Congrats though man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OreoGaborio View Post
Thanks guys Hopin to turn those 21's into 20's this coming weekend... and teens by the Loudon Classic.

Someone on another forum took a little dig on me cuz I said I got three top 10's, but the grids were small.... And he's right, but I wanna point out a few things....

1 - I didn't hide anything about my finishes in an attempt to build myself up into something I'm not. I stated where I finished and how many started the race.

2 - I'm just as proud of that 10th outta 12 as I am of that 10th outta 20 and I fought equally hard for both of em. 10 outta 12 might close to last but all my buddies that watched it agreed that it was also one of the best races of the weekend from the spectator point of view. The guys that finished 8th and 9th were on my ass for pretty much the whole race. They're friends of mine and they've both been experts for a couple of years now.

3 - Considering it was my first weekend in the Expert ranks at what is arguably the most competitive club racing series in the country, those are still very good finishes and they're only gonna get better as I improve.

4 - This was only my 5th race weekend on this bike and one of those was in the wet... the feel & handling of the bike was also completely different from last year with the new tires and suspension set-up.

Anyway... just wanted to clear that up
JoJoYZF is offline   Reply With Quote