View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 07:41 PM   #16
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyHotWheel View Post
My family was never able to afford much with my horrible medical bills growing up, so no school to learn how to do these things. I also was more mechanical in my inclination and did not get into woodwork and framing until my thirties. Now I am very happy with my job and its a solid foundation in the troubled economy, so no way I would abandon it now...but I still build and still have my cars on the side. Just because I am not living my dream does not mean I'm not happy.
Being happy is what its all about. It depends on someones dream but if they are happy in what they are doing they can do their dream as a hobby and switch to it full time later in life or after retirement if its something they really enjoy.

But if your not happy find a way to move into something you do. No amount of money is worth being unhappy with.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote