Thread: RX8 or 350Z
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 08:33 PM   #65
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoYZF View Post
Ive actually been looking at most of the stuff on that list. The 350 and G35 are at the top of the list so far. I love trans ams but hate the interior in those and the camaros, it just looks old to me. The 300zx is sweet just too old for what I want. The GTO has definitely gotten my attention too. If I can find one of the 6.0l ones Id probably jump on it. I dont mind the 5.7l but I would definitely prefer the 6.

Im not a huge crossfire person. I love the Acura TL but theyre pretty scarce around here all of the sudden. I wouldnt mind a tsx either.
I agree on the Firebird/Camaro interiors. I had a V6 Firebird for a few months about two years ago. I didn't mind the car (would have loved to have the V8) but I wasn't a fan of the interior at all. I didn't hate it, but I didn't have any love for it. Now the T tops I did like. The first week I had the car on the road I took it out with the tops off, it was cold out so I had to crank the heat but I didn't care. I just always wanted a car with T tops.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote