View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 05:18 PM   #74
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
The suspect in question is not a soldier in the military and should not be expected to respond 100% favorably to being barked at.
He (the guy pulled over) had a gun (a real one) pointed at his head. I'm no language expert but I think a gun being pointed at a head is international language for "do the fuck as I say". If it was a bank robber holding a gun to him and asking for his money in Latin, that dumbasses wallet would be out with the 20/10/5/1s seperated in decending order and on his knees ready to give a blow job to him.

He was wanting to be "big and bad" in front of that cop and got tasered. Infact I wanted to taser the cop after hearing 2 minutes of "Turn around, put your hands on your head. Turn around, put your hands on your head. Turn around, put your hands on your head. Turn around, put your hands on your head. Turn around, put your hands on your head. Turn around, put your hands on your head. Turn around, put your hands on your head. Turn around, put your hands on your head. Turn around, put your hands on your head. Turn around, put your hands on your head. Turn around, put your hands on your head. Turn around, put your hands on your head. Turn around, put your hands on your head. Turn around, put your hands on your head."

Deserved 100%. 20 years ago he would have had his ass beat by the 2nd "turn around"