View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 11:35 AM   #14
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
Yea absolutely I do. First of all, it takes a certain type of mentality to execute your naked son in front of his mother. We can all talk about how we'd like to kill people that do horrible things, but few people are capable of carrying through with an execution style killing of a stranger, much less a loved one. To me this shows the father has some wires crossed somewhere.

Secondly, it is natural for humans to place the guilt of their own bad deeds onto others. Father molests or touches boy, boy gets older and touches girl, father is overcome with guilt he can not deal with so he places all the blame on the boy. If this were the scenario then it would follow suit that the father was molested as a boy as well. Child molestation is largely a vicious circle.

Its not like there is a big child molester's club (NAMBLA, lol) where they get together and talk about how they like fresh asshole. Most molesters feel great shame over their deeds but for whatever reason feel compelled to keep going. Those that do not are most likely sociopaths, and they make up a very small percentage of the population. A sociopath would not likely have enough emotional capacity to react in the way this father did...because he simply wouldn't care.
I see your point. Like mentioned above, the real loser in this case is the kids mom.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote