View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 08:17 AM   #20
TYEster
With MORE TYEstosterone

Moto: '12 KX450F / 08 YZ250F #512 / 07 KX65 #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
The other question is does anyone really care? People wanna talk about "the integrity of the game" and other horse shit. But does it matter?

I say no. It's entertainment. Pro sports doesn't mean anything. Purity? Who gives a fuck? Not me. Peeps wanna see 900 ft homers, 400 yard TD passes, 1,000,000,000 yard field goals, 1.2 second 40 yard dashes, etc. You dont get that from being "pure".

When a game ends 1-0 or 3-0 what do people say? They are pissed cuz there was no offense. They weren't "ENTERTAINED". And thats the bottom line.
This is what I don't get. I don't see how it is unfair. Ok so some writing in the rule book makes it unfair, boohoo, well I guess no one really wants their own team to win. Because it's not fair when you're clean and everyone else is on something.

I'm sure almost EVERY pro athlete is on something, or did something to gain any advantage they could. Especially in mainstream sports, there's millions of dollars on the line. Sure it's "not about the money" but do you really think things would be as popular as they are without it? Hell no. I've seen people do steroids and spend a TON of time on steroid related forums, I have yet to see anyone become a pro based on their results, progress or journals that diary their usage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
I've always wanted to start a sports league that clearly states there will be drug testing..

Mma would be crazy if they adopted those rules..

UFC supposedly tests already, Sean "Shark" Sherk got busted for higher than average levels or testosterone and was disqualified from a fight.

Last edited by TYEster; 12-22-2009 at 08:21 AM..
TYEster is offline   Reply With Quote