View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 09:01 PM   #6
'73 H1 Triple
restorer of the original

Moto: '93 ZR1100 &'73 Kawasaki H1 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennessee Stud View Post
I was riding over Big South Fork today and there were like 20 horse trailers. It was retarded. Especially cause they were just Pac-Maning the whole time, like, "THIS IS MY ROAD".

Stupid.
Don't even get me started on those mother fuckers riding Alpo on the hoof

What a bunch of elitists who shit doesn't stink. I used to like horses until I lived down the road from a county park where they took their rides and holier than thou attitudes. Fuckers wouldn't even stop to look before riding across the road. Just flip their hand out like you could stop on a dime and give them change.

Best one was when I was in my lifted 4wd suburban. I'm doing just under the speed limit ( posted 40 and I was doing 35 because it's an asshole area) and they rode out into the road with their hand flipped out.

I had to lock up the brakes and literally slid sideways to stop 15' from the bitch and her horse. She had the audacity to start yelling at me for all the tire noise that spooked her horse.

She decided it was time to leave when I made it extremely clear I would be more than willing to put down her horse if it got hit by the suburban.
'73 H1 Triple is offline   Reply With Quote