View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 09:06 AM   #110
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
You still dont get it man, and it's not worth continuing to argue about. You obviously see abortion as birth control. I don't. I deliberately did not use wiki as it is not a good source because anyone can decide the definition.

I do see it as murder, and I can feel that way about it without thinking ill of another person for doing so. precisely because I also believe it's a womans choice. Consider it a strange twist if my mind, but to me it's like the death penalty. Shooting poison into a mans veins is murder, however I wholeheartedly support the death penalty.

Just like in this instance, you can't tell me I'm wrong because it's my beliefs and each person has the right to believe what they want. There is no right or wrong on the decision to abort except what is in that persons beliefs. The wrong is trying to make a person believe that yours is the right way and is just as wrong as the state trying to take the rights away.

I accept your argument for your belief and I don't fault you for it even if I disagree, have the courtesy to do the same for me even if you don't understand where I'm coming from.
I don't get it cause you don't make sense. Calling someone a murderer is judging them, but you say it's not judging them. Murder is a definition that deals with the unlawful intent. The death penalty where it's legal does not fit it because it's lawful intent, not unlawful intent. Abortion is the same way.

I can offer up more than wikipedia. There are numerous dictionary sources, newspaper articles, and other sources that recognize abortion as birth control.

This is a discussion board, if you do not wish to discuss your point of view, don't post. So don't give me any of this, it's my point of view so don't try to make me believe what you believe shit.
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote