View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 08:33 PM   #125
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKell View Post
I'm not saying it's not traumatic for some women, or something that will haunt them. That wasn't my point.

My point was that the popular view put out there is that it's traumatic for every woman and every woman will regret it. It just isn't the case.
I don't understand why you are discussing this in the third person... Do you regret having an abortion or have you moved on?

I had a GF in high school that went off and had an abortion behind my back, it tainted all later relationships. At the time I was a VERY devote Catholic and had to be TALKED into having sex in the first place (true story). Her father was a MISSIONARY, go figure, and her Aunt snuck her off to do the deed. I never forgave her and have thought about that child on the occasions when I see other people with children. It honestly helped convince me to get fixed at the ripe old age of 24... I never want to allow someone else the ability to choose whether or not my child gets to live. NEVER.

On the other hand, I really couldn't care less how many other children are aborted as long as I don't have to pay for it. I understand that I'm paying for welfare but I guess that I'd rather pay for them to live than pay for them to die....

Anyway, I don't agree that women that were raped should have to put up with any more trauma, although I understand that if rape victims were let off the hook, wouldn't all abortion candidates claim rape? I guess they would have to prove it or have a case out or something.... I despise rapists, molester, etc and think they should be castrated!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote